Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Closed,please delete.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: The_Punisher_logo_by_Mane_PL.jpg]

))T(( Incoming Transmission ))T((

Bonjour, messieurs.
My name is Pierre Martin, leader of the Punishers, a Gallic bomber squad. As you may know, we are few in numbers,however, we have already managed to make a difference in the fight against the enemies of Gallia.We managed to throw back the enemy forces from the Leeds system, to defend the borders and keep the pesky Sirians out. Also,we managed to hit them in the Magellan war zone, with our bombers; we also attempted to take over the station called "Freeport 4"; however, it appears the Liberty Navy somehow deviance us, as they have done everything in their power to take the station from the IMG.
As you see,our small group is evolving every day; more and more pilots join us.Now, our bomber squad sadly is not enough to fight our enemy, as they are managing to find more and more allies, thus starting to have a numerical superiority.
I am asking for your military support. Our funds reached their limit. If possible, we would like to enquire about commissioning 2 Lynx-class Very Heavy Fighters. I am waiting for your response; we already have 2 pilots here, ready and trained.

Best Regards,
Piere Martin

))T(( End Of Transmission ))T((