Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: SCRA, Reavers, Flares|From: The Punishers - Encrypted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: The_Punisher_logo_by_Mane_PL_zpsc30a6730.jpg]
Bonjour.
My name is Guillaume DeReims. I am one of the Punisher Squad leaders, and the official public representative of the Punishers.
I am contacting your groups because the Punishers would like to create an alliance/have you working along us.
To the SCRA:
The Punishers have heard from one of your pilots that the SCRA was interested in us having a foothold in Magellan, without giving any reasons. Now, if you indeed wish to ally with us, we would like to know why the SCRA wishes to fight alongside us. If we like the reasons, we'll discuss the matter and engage in further diplomatic talks.
To the Reavers:
We have heard that you do not like the Liberty Navy, and that the Liberty Navy does not like you. We don't like them either. So, we'd like to know if you are interested in a little contract, which would also extend to the BAF.
To the Flares:
We've seen your flying lamps, and we liked them. We'd like to know what your stances towards the Liberty Navy and the BAF are; if you dislike them, then we'd like to secure a little deal with you.
The specific messages are open to the two other factions to avoid any misunderstanding during negotiations. Merci.

Sincèrement,
Guillaume DeReims
Squad Leader, The Punishers
[Image: g4e0.png]

Comm ID: Rosa " Purple " Hart
Subject: Hello....
Encryption: Medium
Priority: Low

Hia Punishers,

Interesting offer you have. I have discussed this with the rest of the Flares, and they don't have anything against this. But first, we would like to ask you something. We know Libertonian have a Capital Ship swarms in Magellan. I believe we have helped you sometime ago. We would like to make a permanent deal, but instead of money. We would like to request couple of your " Cougar " Bombers. The bombers we use are quite big and slow, and might get shot down easily. We would like to help you in more efficient way, so if you agree, we will gladly help you on your tasks or missions. Hope to here from you soon *she winked*.

Signed,
Rosa " Purple " Hart

[Image: 5me.png]
[Image: The_Punisher_logo_by_Mane_PL_zpsc30a6730.jpg]
Bonjour.
Thank you for answering so fast, miss Rosa. We have discussed your request. We agree to the permanent arrangement offer. However, due to the Gallic Crown's embargo on selling/handing out Gallic technology to foreigners, we are only able to provide you with a maximum of 5 Cougar bombers. Hopefully that will be enough. However, please note that these ships will ONLY be used in the Leeds and Magellan systems, against the Liberty Navy and its allies, and will only be used outside of these to chase fleeing enemies, before having to return. We would hate having reports of misuse of these ships outside of the delimited area, which could result in unpleasant consequences for both of our organizations. Hopefully you understand why. Merci.

Sincèrement,
Guillaume DeReims
Squad Leader, The Punishers
::RESENDING::