Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [CLOSED] Daumann Bounty Coordination Office - Accesible only by allowed parties
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: xxn0.png]

Safety of DHC employees and DHC business partners is mandatory. The Board of Directors sees fit to invest 1 Billion SC for removing bandits, terrorists and their supporters, as follows:
Ship classes to be removed, and basic payments:
  • All ships are worth 30 Million SC
Multipliers:
- N/A
- Daumann Heavy Construction will pay well for any information about breaching restricted above zones by vessels belonging to primary divisions of other mining parties, with the exception of Kruger Minerals.
Known groups to be eliminated:
  • Bundschuh
  • LWB
  • Das Wilde - only in the main systems covered by Daumann Bounty System (see the picture below)
  • Nomads - only in the main systems covered by Daumann Bounty System (see the picture below)
  • Freelance Pirates - only in the main systems covered by Daumann Bounty System (see the picture below)
  • Freelance Miners - only in the main systems covered by Daumann Bounty System (see the picture below)
  • Coalition-affiliated vessels
  • Any non-Daumann and non-Kruger mining party-affiliated vessels in the following systems:
    - Daumann owned part of Omega-7 system
    - Daumann owned part of Omega-3 system
    - Entirety of Daumann-owned Omega-11 system
Individual Ships:
Known individuals DHC decided to bounty:

Name: - IMG|Diamond
Shiptype - Serenity-class transport

Name: - IMG|The.Sausage
Shiptype - Shishapangma-class battletransport

List of bountied commodities
  • Blue Jilies
  • Black Market Munitions - in Frankfurt and Sigma-13.
Systems to be cleaned up:
All bounties are Sector-wide, unless specified otherwise, but those systems showed below are the most important for our business.
[Image: xxlz.png]
Picture: main area covered by Daumann Bounty Board

1. Become part of The Daumann Heavy Construction Safety Project
1. Eligible pilots and groups | Registration
  • 1.0 This is a closed bounty, accesible only after permission and codes were given by the Coordination Office. Transmission is encrypted with the newest and most complicated, live-only streamline ciphers. Copying any information, partially or as a whole, viewing other applicants' claims or general information theft is technically impossible.*
    1.0a Unless specified otherwise, all bounties are Sirius-wide.
    1.1 To collect a bounty, all pilots/captains/groups are required to register prior to fulfilling a bounty claim.
    1.2 Registration data must include:
    • The Name and public callsign of the registrant and his/her vessel(s).
    • The registration codes (ID) of the registrant/group.
    • The registrant’s/group affiliation to Daumann Heavy Construction (must be at least neutral).
    • The registrant’s/group affiliation to entities belonging to the Red Hessians, Bundschuh and LWB (must be hostile).
2. Bounty payment conditions
  • 2.1 To collect a bounty, the pilot/captain has to provide the following:
    • Scans of involved vessels (ID and armor).
    • Visual proof of his deeds via TIMESTAMPED guncam shots.
    2.2 Bounty may only be collected after performing one of the specific deeds included in this document and if all conditions are met.
    2.3 Reward claim transmissions must be clear, proofs must be timestamped, easy to read and kills must be sorted one by one (if more than one are claimed in one transmission). With all the respect to our registrants, keep on your mind that time of our officers is limited and not to be wasted.
Signed,
Rune Szekely, Bounty Office Coordinator

//
* metagamers out.
Want to voice your opinion, have a question? Post there.
===Incoming Transmission===

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjKLD3EnnNa6bFOVRzKLp...cWB--mpkEQ]

Source: The Ring, New Berlin system.
Comm ID: Rune Szekely, Bounty Office Coordinator

I'm opening this frequency for all employees of Primary Daumann Security Division, and Adler pilots as well. Additional multiplier for DHC- employees is equal to x2 .

Ruune Szekely,
Bounty Office Coordinator

===Transmission Terminated===

This channel is now open for primary members of Bounty Hunters Guild, using vessels with callsigns starting on BHG| .

Ruune Szekely,

---Incoming Transmission---
ORGIN: Deshima Station; Shikoku.

We were flying in New Berlin today and met some pirates that were holding the lanes. One of them was a hessian, they talked some bad things about the Guild and ended up dead. I got one, Lily got another two. I think that is worth 1.000.000 credits. Am i right?

Signed,
Moshu

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--
---Incoming Transmission---
ORIGIN:Bonn Station

Well as Mr Moshu stated we in New Berlin just finishing up some business when i was ask to go look at some odd ship and the lane to Stuttgart and found three big talk and rude really really rude people.....and well with word turning weapons fire the end did not go well for them. Really an odd lot they where.

Coalition gunboat id - kill
Hessians-pirate bomber id - kill

well since that RFP showed up halfway in that fight it will be 3.000.000 credits to BHG|Lily.White

Signed,Lily White

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--
***Incoming Transmission***
-IDENTIFICATION CONFIRMED: Nergal-

Hello there ,*he smiles*, I got a report of a pirate doing some nasty stuff in Hamburg system so I went there and see for myself. Reports were right, I got him shooting down the lane and stoping me, it was the last thing he did.

Scan
Kill

That would be 1.000.000sc...send it to BHG|Left.Hand.Ov.God

Signed,
Nergal

-DATA CONNECTION LOST-
***End of Transmission***

Channel is now accesible by the members of Archangel Fighting Club {AFC}-

Hunters Moshul and Lily White, I transferred to your accounts respectively 2.5 and 9 Million, although the RFP showed up we decided to prolonge incentive period for hunting in our systems.

Hunter Nergal, Hamburg isn't covered by Daumann Bounty Board, unless fight began in system covered by it.

Ruune Szekely,

::: INCOMING TRANSMISSION :::

[Image: guns%20vin%20diesel%201600x1200%20wallpa...com_80.jpg]

Here is the hessian.
Here is where I found him.
Here is him becoming red.

Bloody red.

Send cash to the ship.
3 million

::: TRANSMISSION ENDED :::
please add Red.Sand to your list

Contracts have been updated. This bounty board is operational again. Standard rules of friendly reputation with Daumann Heavy Construction and hostile with specified bountied parties will be enforced during registration.

Ruune Szekely,

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5