Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Skype Freeport bar Role Play chat.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So I have been a part of numerous Skype RP chats before and have always found one thing in common with them... There are never enough players in a single faction to keep it going for very long. So here is my idea... make a Freeport bar RP chat on Skype and allow anyone to join.

The only rules to stick to would be as follows:

1: No OORP.
2: No spamming.
3: No RPUI (Role Playing Under the influence, as in drunk or high).
4: No Rage RP. If you don't like someone in the chat, then don't take your hatred out on them INRP, keep it out of RP and away from the chat.
5: No abusive, vulgar, flamatory, or racist language.
6: NO POLOTICS, lest they be RP related.

I'm not exactly sure as to how I will work this out but if someone were to join and start trolling, then they would be removed after warnings are given.

Thoughts and opinions welcome though please keep them to the related topic.
Sounds interesting.
If you decide to do this I'll join for sure.
Without bar fights with idiots and calling them their proper names I'm most probably outta that.
Sounds like a good idea, I'd stop by for a drink or two myself.

And hopefully a well rp'd, preferably comedic barfight would be acceptable. Wink
This would be an amazing Idea. I'd love to be part of it
I'd like to be a part. I'm a party animal.
I'd possibly be interested, I'm sure I could work one or multiple characters of mine into it.
What Sarah said, Skype RP is nice , dynamic, and faster than forums.
I'd like to bandwagon.
Would be a nice thing to get going. Not sure that I should be a part of it, if you remember right, I pretty much only ever RP'd in 'Traz bar when RPUI. Besides my RP wasn't particularly interesting nor longstanding anyways. I hope it works out for you though mate! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3