Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: |OBS|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
just an idea, a faction of bombers,

just imagin, 7 bombers in formation, able to kill a battleship almost instantly, hard to hit, all in falcatas, hired by
RoS or 101st in battles to take out cap ships, we only fly if we are all their or up to 7 bombers, think about it, and let me know

(the hired part is optional)
Most factions already have bomber squadrons, and while your force will shred anything larger than itself, you will get murdered by fighters. There are actually a fair number of fighters flying around, many more than some seem to notice. You'll probably die a lot more than you might think.
' Wrote:Most factions already have bomber squadrons, and while your force will shred anything larger than itself, you will get murdered by fighters. There are actually a fair number of fighters flying around, many more than some seem to notice. You'll probably die a lot more than you might think.

simple solution, make this 'bomber whore' faction only fly the kusari and dragon bombers :laugh:
' Wrote:simple solution, make this 'bomber whore' faction only fly the kusari and dragon bombers :laugh:

*hits Tenacity very hard so that he deletes what he said because he's had enough of fighting BD Bombers*

Seriously, though, fighters will smoke most bombers. We're out there, us VHF whores, and we're waiting...
So make it a faction of 99% bombers and 1% 6-missile-turret-gunboats =P
' Wrote:*hits Tenacity very hard so that he deletes what he said because he's had enough of fighting BD Bombers*

Seriously, though, fighters will smoke most bombers. We're out there, us VHF whores, and we're waiting...

In honor of you saying "VHF whore"...

<-------
well the whole point of the bomber squad is to take out cap ships, that is what it would be designed for,
Anything will rape in numbers of seven.
Ah TBH already has something like this
The Praetorian Swarm.

But you dont need a fraction full of bombers. Fractions already have bomber squads.
KNF have [KNF-K]. All their bombers are in that squad.
This was made not too long ago. The Falcatas. Operated in Liberty with entirely Falcata bombers, at one point i think i saw 8 of them online, was truly a great sight.
Pages: 1 2