Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: From: Freeport 14 Administration|Sirius-wide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Marie_Nemesistbar_zps24e06b95.png]

Bonjour.
My name is Marie Nemesis. I am the current administrator of Freeport 14, appointed by OSI. I would like to draw your attention to an offer in Alberta. As most of you may know, Alberta is a relatively unexplored, new system. It has a great potential, with platinum asteroid fields and is a great opportunity for any company wishing to make a profit. I am drawing your attention to this system because the Freeport has just been fitted with a new storage module, and there are three habitable modules which are not used. We would like to put these spaces up for rent to any organization with good or neutral standings to OSI. However, before any space is rented, please note that the NFZ applies 6k around the Freeport. Any hostile actions, even if begun outside of the NFZ (such as but not limited to piracy, bounty hunting, and duels) MUST be stopped at once, or actions will be taken to ensure the Freeport's security. This also applies to any Zoner ships. Please contact me or leave a message in this channel if you are interested.
Merci.

[Image: transmission-omicron-bottom_zps108ba432.png]
::RESENDING::
:: Incoming Transmission ::
:: Connection Established::
:: Encryption Level: Low ::
:: Subject: FP 14 Storage ::

Hello dearest Marie Nemesis. It is Matt of the CTR. We met once before when an incoming shipment of Vodka was arriving. I might take you up on that offer. However I need to speak with my associates before committing to anything we might/might not have use for. Can we talk prices for renting them?

Comm, End transmission

:: Command recognized ::
:: Terminating link ::
:: Transmission lost ::
-( INCOMMING - TRANSMISSION )-

Source - Alberta Relay XB-1
Encryption - Low

Transmission Received...
Transmission Decrypted...
Opening Message...

Identification: Agent Steinbeck
Receiver: Omicron Supply Industries
Subject: Your Open Transmission

[Image: 10442-21221.jpg]

Marie Nemesis,

Oh, before I begin, may I say what a lovely name you have? So dashing, so coy; almost like you made it up yourself!

Well then, Miss Nemesis, I hope you are doing well. It is good to see OSI is spamming their transmissions into the stars, looking for a little cash. I take it as a sign you are going to make some money off this venture, is that right?

Well, as a representative of an organization you are indebted too, I can only say we look forward to reviving your overdue payment of 100 million credits! It will be good to get your names off of Rheinland's wanted list, will it not?

Oh, and, by the way... I can't say that we are taking your little "no fire zone" issue all that seriously. You have to understand our point of view, Miss Nemesis. It is hard to follow the rules of someone who has seen fit to break our owe and then scoff at the consequences. I guess we will just have to ignore your silly little 'rules' too!

Have a good day,

Steinbeck

Buro Der MarineIntelligenz
-( END - TRANSMISSION )-
To the CTR ONLY:
Bonjour, Matt.
Yes, I clearly remember you. We had a good chat. I would like to thank you for taking interest in my offer. As you put it, we can "talk prices" anytime you wish. Either contact me directly in space, or send me a private comm. Au revoir!
To the BDM ONLY:
Bonjour, Mr. Steinbeck.
I've never had the opportunity of talking to you, I believe. Anyway. You're right on one thing. My second name is made up, after the Earth Ancient Greek goddess of revenge. My real name has too much history behind it in Gallia, so I prefer to use this name instead. But that's bedsides the point. I'm afraid I cannot do anything about OSI's problems with Rheinland. I'm just the administrator of Freeport 14. I don't have anything to do with that kind of stuff. If it can help, I can direct you to one of the OSI directors.
*She can be seen typing some commands into an off-screen terminal*
Done. Anyway, this is out of my hands. Oh, and one last thing. I'm afraid I fail to see how you could threaten Freeport 14's NFZ, seeing that we are on the opposite side of Liberty from you, and you know, there is a war between Rheinland and Liberty. So I'm not sure how you could do anything to threaten us. No hard feelings intended.
Au revoir.
Target ID: Marie Nemesis, OSI
Sender ID: JM|-
Subject: Space Available

Bonjour Mademoiselle Nemesis,

I believe we met outside of your station recently. I would like to say that after landing and having one of those splendid drinks you recommended, I took a look around your station, I was extremely impressed with you setup, and my associates and I would like to inquire as to pricing for a more permanent presence there.

If this sounds worthwhile to you, and you wish to discuss payment, please respond at your leisure.

Au revoir, Honey Badger.

To the Junker Marauders ONLY:
Bonjour.
Yes, I remember the discussion we had. You clearly enjoyed the drinks. I'm delighted to hear that you are interested in renting some space aboard the Freeport. For the prices, you can either contact me in space, via private comms, or by a S.K.Y.P.3 channel.
Merci.

Target ID: Marie Nemesis, OSI
Sender ID: JM|-Honey.Badger
Subject: Facilities

Mademoiselle Nemesis,

In regards to our already agreed upon deal, you will be receiving payment for the facilities soon.

Best wishes, Honey Badger.