Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: ALG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
......... Incoming Transmission .........

Source: Gateway Shipping Inc., Office.
ID: Mark O'cornell

Greetings,
I am Mark O'cornell of Gateway Ship Moshulu, I already sent a request regarding the ALG Mover, Since there is no response, I'm making an open communication.

Redirecting to the Original Post

........... End of Transmission .........
[Image: ALGTBTopMagdalenaAtzenbruckDortmundStati...842984.png]

Good day to you Mr O'cornell, I'm Magdalena Atzenbruck, president of ALG Waste Disposal.

Upon investigating, it seems your original transmission made it into our company's internal comm channel which is probably why it wasn't picked up.

Anyway, onward to your request. As you probably know, we are very protective of our HWDU-430 "Golem" Heavy Mover. They are not normally sold to anyone not flying for our company, however since we've had close relations with Gateway shipping we might be able to arrange something.

First of all though, I'm going to have to ask: what do you intend to use it for? It's a very specialized vessel and mainly suited for our purposes.

Please answer this and we'll see from there.

-Regards, Lena Atzenbruck
[Image: ALGTBBottom_zpsd1eabd59.png]
......... Incoming Transmission .........

Source: Gateway Shipping Inc., Office.
ID: Mark O'cornell

Greetings Lena Atzenbruck,

The purpose of the ship is to move the Toxic waste produced in Kensington Shipping Platform, Caernarfon Station.
Even though ALG can move it from the base, we would like to try it out ourselves. We believe that this will increase a Cultural Knowledge of Rheinland within the Gateway Shipping Inc., as well as we will know the hindrance in your job.
We can't afford to move the Toxic waste and other Hazardous materials in the Ordinary ship which will surely lead to destruction of both the ship and the Civilian ships which are near the ship. Hence we want a ship with highly specialized vessels which are hardened to withstand the toxic nature, The only ship in the Sirius system is ALG Heavy Mover "Golem".

And I would personally apologize for mistakenly communicating in your internal communication.
Awaiting for a affirmative reply.

........... End of Transmission .........
[Image: ALGTBTopMagdalenaAtzenbruckDortmundStati...842984.png]

Mr O'cornell;

I must admit I'm a bit surprised that you wish to buy a sophisticated and expensive ship for such a short trip.

Personally, I recommend relying on us to clear out hazardous waste from your bases - you'll find the Golem is also an excellent ship to transport other heavy bulk goods, such as unrefined metals.

However, I don't find anything wrong with your explanation. I'm willing to grant you the use of a Golem under the following conditions.
  • You are free to use it for any of your routes, as long as they are legal. I do not want you getting in trouble with anyone for any reason while flying that ship. You will also never transport passengers in it.

• You are to transfer 10 000 000 credits to [ALG]-Bank, and bring 4000 units of Ship Hull Panels from Kyushu to Dortmund station. This is so that our shipbuilding capacity remains unburdened by your order.
    Please post evidence in this channel.

• We reserve the right to take it back whenever we deem it necessary.

I hope these conditions do not sound too harsh, but as I said we do not usually sell these ships to outside parties.
If you find this agreeable, please state that here along with evidence of the credit transfer and material delivery.
As soon as that is done, we will have your brand new ship waiting for you at Dortmund station.

Another thing, before I forget: I will also need to know what callsign you intend to use on that ship.

Thank you for your time, L. A.
[Image: ALGTBBottom_zpsd1eabd59.png]