Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Hellfire Legion - Recruitment Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
[Image: HFHC.png]

Welcome back, Tharog, your voice has been dearly missed

Franklin Clinton, your application is denied; the Legion is not a front for your vengeance
Name:*Enter Name* Rick York
Height:*Enter Height* 1.78m
Weight:*Enter Weight
Eye Color:*Enter Eye Color* Brown

Biography:*Enter Biography* Son of miner that used mine in Colorado, One day my parents were arrested a charged with made up crime. I flead to Colorado and have been working as a bartender at Ouray base.

Reasons for joining us:*Enter Reasons for joining* It has been many years now since my parents were arrested, and here is my chance to fight against a corrupted government, and give it to the people of Liberty, Integrity, honesty is all Part of been Libertonian.

***OOC PART OF APPLICATION***

Have you ever been sanctioned before? No
If so, what for?
Do you feel you've learnt your lesson from that?

Do you have Skype? yes
If so, what is your Skype ID? CrossBones

***END OOC PART OF APPLICATION***

Rick York,
your application is denied; We would like to know more about you and your past. Try again later.
***Withdrawn***

Legion Recruitment is open again.
Name: Jonathan Ranger
Height: 5"8'
Weight: 74kg
Eye Color: Hazel

Biography:

Jonny was born into a rich, posh family who owned a large business. He grew up with very strong views of capitalism believing that what his family had worked for was all for his family and nobody else. Jonny was late when he started to learn to fly but he had a natural talent for flying slightly larger ships. One day, he decided to join up in the ranks of the navy. With his experiance of flying slightly larger vessels, he was assigned to the Defiant class gunboat named "Aluzi".

Him and his crew went out on patrol in search of a Rogue base that had just been constructed. They stopped and approached a civilian and they asked him a few questions. Moments later a call was received from the High Command to eliminate said vessel because it was apparently helping the rogues build their base. There was no proof about this and thus the Captain did not open fire. The gunboat Aluzi's crew was considered an enemy because they were not following orders. The Captain moved the gunboat into exile. During exilement, they came across a wing of Hellfire pilots, all flying Liberty tech. The gunboat was stopped and questioned by the Hellfire pilots. The Hellfire found out that they were in exile and they convinced the crew of the Aluzi to join up in a smaller wing of the Hellfire.

Reasons for joining us:

Jonny has seen that the navy are corrupt and treat civilians like rubbish. He does not think that this can go on and it needs to be stopped now

Have you ever been sanctioned? If so, what for? Do you feel you've learnt your lesson from that?

Never been sanctioned

Having Skype is a requirement because we of the need to be able to communicate with all members easily. What is your Skype ID?

connor.moultonchapel

Jonathan Ranger,
Our pilots informed us already. Welcome to the Hellfire Legion!

~ Libera Te Ex Inferis.
Name: Eldon Myles
Height:1.87m
Weight: 104 kg
Eye Color: Blue

Biography:
Born on planet Denver as the child of two workers for the mining operations in Colorado. And if you are the child of a worker for the big companies the only thing you can become under the current government is another worker. This chafed and led me to rebel at the age of 18 and join the Xenos movement, but after flying with them for a while I began to think their solution to the problem did not fit. The problem came from within not from outside influences and the only reason the big companies could almost enslave their workers was because the current government was corrupt. This lead me to the Legion who are the only force trying to fight this corruption.

Reasons for joining us: Wanting to create opportunities for every citizen of Liberty and for that the government need to be overthrown and only the Hellfire Legion will stop the corruption if they overthrow the government.

Have you ever been sanctioned? If so, what for? Do you feel you've learnt your lesson from that? Nope

Having Skype is a requirement because we of the need to be able to communicate with all members easily. What is your Skype ID?

Gekerd1

Eldon Myles,
Xenos weren't good for you... I hope you can find better place within our Legion.
Welcome to the Hellfire Legion!

~ Libera Te Ex Inferis.
******************* INCOMING TRANSMISSION *******************

Name:Alex Shusterman
Height:1.72m
Weight: 79kg
Eye Color: Green mixed with Blue

Biography: I was born in Quebec after i was born we travelled from city to city, system to system and everytime new problems.

After some years of living i left my family and i was living really poor and sad almost without any food. Then i had the part that is part of it sad but after that very good, i moved to Alberta. There i found my new girlfriend and made my new friends and finally found a good job to live on. After living some years living in Alberta the life changed me and my girlfriend married and got a good life. One night we got drunk with my girlfriend and i got to prison because of punching some guys and stuff. In prison the life was hard and the life got heavier, after 3 years i got out and found a message at home that my wife left me. so i started again a normal life and living till now alone got a nice job and everythinng is good!

Reasons for joining us: the biography is why i hate the libertonian Government. time to kill this guys and play with our rules, i also have a friend in hellfire that adviced me to join!

************** TRANSMISSION TERMINATED ****************
*********** CONNECTION LOST *******************

Have you ever been sanctioned?
YES, but that was because of a stupid joke i said
Do you have Skype?
YES, NAME:Alex03062000
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20