Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Cryer Pharmaceuticals -- Subj: Your pals Ageira and Stabiline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings and salutations, friends in Cryer!

I am Michael Edridge, current CEO of Ageira Technologies. Due to recent discussions with Liberty, we are soon eligible for the hauling and shipment of your, quite frankly, miraculous drug, Stabiline. But that is, only with your approval.

I would love to speak to someone about this, and perhaps get to pushing Cardamine out of Sirius for good.

Thank you in advance for your time!

-- Michael Edridge, CEO of Ageira Technologies.

MESSAGE TO: Ageira Technologies
COMM ID: Cryer Pharmaceuticals and Medical Technologies
SENDER: Director Nigel K. Clarke
SUBJECT: Stabiline

Mr. Edridge,

Well this is certainly an interesting report to have cross my desk. I have spoken with Captain Greene, he met you in space as well it seems. I am surprised that Ageira has expressed interest in Stabiline, it seems outside your normal fields of work. What exactly are you planning to do with the drug, if I may ask? Are you only planning on shipping the pharmaceuticals? If so, to what planned destinations?

Due to the sensitive nature of our product and our facilities, we cannot allow just any transport to moor on Atka. We will want information on the ships you plan on sending to pick up the Stabiline so we can approve of them ahead of time and get them through our security checkpoints, if this deal does go through that is.

-Clarke.

Good day, Director Clarke!

My intentions are that of business, but moreso that of personal motives. It's nothing dark and sinister, don't you worry about that. I've my own personal distaste for Cardamine, and have formed possibly an irrational motivation to see it driven out of all of the Houses permanently.

From employees of my own company, to their family members, I've seen them fall to this plague of a substance. The cost to Ageira is bad enough, but I can only imagine the emotional toll it has on those affected, and the cost to the Houses as a whole. I will be honest-- If there's a profit to glean from this, that would be wonderful. If Ageira breaks even on its deliveries, that is perfectly acceptable too. But one of my hopes is to eventually flood, so to speak, the Houses with enough Stabiline to wash Cardamine out of existance.

Your product is a wonderful cure for this proverbial disease spreading across the Houses. And Ageira wants to help make sure it makes it to where it needs to go. Another potential business partner does not hurt either!

As for what transports I intend to have sent to Atka? Most often, we are hauling Trade Lane components to Planet Kurile. This calls for our convoys to be either armed, or armored. We have one convoy specifically meant for hauling sensitive or otherwise important materials. But we also have our standard Supertransport convoys, which include Trains, Mastodons, and Tankers. I imagine you would prefer the more protected Armed and Armored convoy though, yes?

I can send you proper listings and paperwork if you want exact callsigns and names.

I look forward to hearing from you again soon!

-- Michael Edridge, CEO of Ageira Technologies

Mr. Edridge,

We're going to ask for a full list of all ships you would plan on sending to Atka, and as much information you can provide on the transports that will be accessing the station. This includes ship names, captains, armaments, armor, and any outstanding conditions or equipment on the vessels.

Your request to access Akta (and transport Stabiline in large quantities) will be processed once this information is made available to our security department.

-Clarke.

Hello again, Director Clarke.

Following will be the names of the ships, their make, and equipment.

Ageira Armed, Armored, and Supertransport listings. For security reasons, generic named ships may not have their captains listed. Please contact us over a direct call later.

• AT)Transport-001-A -- Bison Transport, HAU Mk 4 with Charon class turrets
  • AT)Transport-946-S -- Stork Advanced Train, HAU Mk 2 with Charon class turrets
  • AT)Transport-785-S -- Captained by Elliott Stafford -- Crane Large Train, HAU Mk 2 with Liberty transport turrets
  • AT)Cascades -- Captained by Danielle Westinghouse -- Bison Transport, UAU Mk 8 with Charon class turrets

All vessels have a full crew compliment at all times, provided with equipment to defend against boarding parties, and resources to repair critical damage. All vessels are maintained to be in optimal performance ranges.

These are all the current transports eligible within our company that have the proper clean security records as well as defenses for a cargo such as this. I would like to speak to you directly about the unlisted captains myself.

I look forward to speaking to you again soon!

-- Michael Edridge, CEO of Ageira Technologies

Mr. Edridge,

Your request to access Atka and move Stabiline with these vessels has been approved.
Your men are not to leave the shipping and loading deck of Atka at any time. You are also not allowed to bring passengers or lead unapproved vessels to Atka. If your ships are in need of repair we suggest you divert them to Kurile in order to avoid putting a tax on our already limited capacity to service ships.

Additionally, we will require your company to pay a security payment of 500 credits per unit of Stabiline you load onto your transports. The funds can be transferred to either [CPMT]-Rio.Grande or [CPMT]-Columbia.

Thank you for your interest in our products, Mr. Edridge.

-Clarke.