Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: permission from liberty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To the Honorable parties involved, My name is Jean.Paul.LaRoux. I am a freelancer who specializes in trade. i am looking for special permission to operate in your space. I would like the contact info or to be contacted on this matter for further explanation. Suffice to say on this post that i am running into trouble with my new ship and would like to resolve this in a timely fashion. I rarely contact people as i prefer solitude (hence the affiliation with the freelancers) and am not sure if i have left this message in the right spot.
>>>>incoming transmission<<<<
>>>>reason: Reply<<<<<

Hello, Jean.Paul.LaRoux

I'm Commander Cremotoria of the Libertonian Navy and Captain of the soon-to-be decommissioned, LNS-Luna, she has served her time...

It would appear that you've just contacted the entirety of the Libertonian Republic

I would also require that you elaborate on the term "troubles"

I'd also like to know the specific reason that you've contacted the House of Liberty. As long as you comply with the Laws of the Republic of Liberty i have no problems with you, just don't give me a reason to detain you, and all should be fine

Commander Cremotoria, signing off
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Admiral Alan Polstari
TARGET ID: Jean Paul LaRoux
SUBJECT: Permissions
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Medium

Greetings, Mister LaRoux.

I'm afraid I don't really know what it is you're asking for. You ask for "special permissions", yet you don't elaborate on what you would need them for.

Also, when I mentioned this transmission to my officers, they recalled your name. You wouldn't happen to be this Jean.Paul.LaRoux, now would you? Because we have a serious issue if so.

Admiral Polstari, signing off.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
This is one and the same Admiral. I was very foolish to do that. Particularly after your warning. That Is one of the issues I am having. I will gladly accept punishment for this infraction. i am looking for a peaceful and mutually beneficial resolution to my problem. I would like to request a special permit to operate the pirate train as a legitimate trader. i will of course comply with all liberty laws for this day forward. i would even alert liberty forces to my presence, just to ensure that all my dealings are above board. I realize that this request is odd and easy to deny considering my past. i want to make it right.
......Re-Establishing commlink.........

To: The Honorable Admiral Polstari, Liberty Navy.

Sender: Jean Paul LaRoux.

I again am requesting special permission to enter liberty space with my Pirate Train. I once more apologize for my transgression, wine and sorrow are dangerous bedfellows. I am making this request in order to start delivering wine to Manhattan. The countryside on your capital planet reminds me of my boyhood home on Champagne. Please consider my request in the spirit that your House name invokes, Liberty, and all it implies. thank you for your time.

.........End Transmission.
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Admiral Alan Polstari
TARGET ID: Jean Paul LaRoux
SUBJECT: Permissions
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Medium

Greetings, Mister LaRoux.

Your request to operate a Pirate Train class vessel in Liberty is denied as you've already proven yourself to be an untrustworthy individual.

You see, you already told a Commander Wicks, who caught you in that class vessel departing Zone 21, that you had no intention of working against the law in Liberty. You then surrendered it for summary destruction. Some time after this you were caught by Lieutenant Mailer operating the same class vessel, again in Zone 21, while hauling contraband artifacts. You then lead several of my pilots on a merry chase while ignoring lawful orders to halt and yield your cargo. We don't forget these things.

Speaking of said incident, you are to forward the sum of 15.000.000 Sirius Credits to the account [LN]-Armory.001 in restitution for your transgressions. You have 48 hours with which to comply and post visual proof of this transaction. You are also not to operate in Liberty space with an illegal vessel of any classification.

Admiral Polstari, signing off.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
..........Establishing Comlink..........

To: The Honorable Admiral Polstari, Liberty Navy.

Sender: Jean Paul LaRoux

Here is the proof of payment of the fine you levied.

[Image: r0e4PKY.png]

Thank you for considering my request. You won't catch me running artifacts in Liberty again, I guarantee it.

...........End Transmission.