Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Unlawfuls of Liberty ( LH, and LR ) || From: " Wolf "
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>>>>-Incoming Transmission-<<<<

[Image: PAUL+WALKER+HAIRSTYLES+SHORT+WAVY.jpg]

Comm ID: " Wolf "
Subject: Permanent Mercenary Work
Encryption: Medium
Priority: Low

*a face appears on camera, a guy in his 20's*

G'day unlawfuls of Liberty,

My name is Troy Kingston, or " Wolf " if you don't feel like saying the whole name. I was born...well....my records don't show where I was born, all that is known about me is I have background and blood of The Order. I was told I got rescued by a Zoners family that lived on Bethlehem Station. I grew up there, until I was 16 years of age. That's when I chose my future. Joining the Liberty Forces to protect civilians from danger.

I joined the Military Academy when I was 17, and have been there until I was 24. Seven years I have spent in the academy. The 4th year I was there, I was told I could be something more then a officer, but it would require hard and tough training for three more years. I agreed and was done pretty fast. At the end, they told me what I was trained for, a Liberty Navy Special Operative. I was speechless, nervous, and happy at the same time. I didn't know how to tell my parents about this, but what's done is done. I had five days to get ready and then head to get started on my future. I spent those five days with my parents, I knew as soon as I would start the new job, I wouldn't have time to see them anymore.

-2 years have passed-

Heading home to Battleship Infinity after my mission. I docked, did the normal routine, and went to get some food. While I was heading there, I overheard my Mission Instructor talking about a mission that involved my death. When I heard that, I was very speechless. I thought to myself why would they, I have never failed a mission, and have done 31 of them. I forgot about the food, and headed straight to my ship to figure this out. The lights were turned off in my " Guardian ". As I was walking through it to the pilots seat, I saw a red blinking light right under the seat. I took a look at it, and there it was, a " Tracker MK1 " device. That's when I knew this was all planned for a long time. I didn't have a lot of time on my hands, and I had to act fast. I then remembered the experimental ship that Navy was testing with the new technology for snub crafts.

The ship was a " Cougar " Gallic Royal Navy Bomber, but was used for testing with the new device. It was prohibited for flight, unless being tested with the device. I knew if I did something to this ship, they would know I knew about their plan. So I did that, I killed 10 Navy Guards, that were guarding the " Cougar ". Found the keys, and and got into the ship. I was very shocked at what technology this ship had. I have never been in a Gallic Royal Navy ship. I started the ship, and made a run for it. I used all the Jump Holes I knew to get out of there before they noticed I was long gone with the ship.

I made my way to Coronado, Barrier Gate Station. I would of went to my parents on Bethlehem, but that would put them in danger. I sent them a transmission while I was flying, I told them to leave as fast as possible, somewhere away from anywhere Liberty would reach. I haven't heard from them ever since. I know they are safe though, a good friend of mine has lead them out to Omicrons like I asked. They should be safe there. After I reached Barrier, I docked and had to get my identification codes changed, and get a new name. I went with the name " Wolf ", I remember them talking something like that about me. Being sneaky, fast, and quick striking. I decided it would be ok, for now.

Now, to actually get to the point why I am contacting you guys. I am looking to get a permanent job as a Mercenary from you guys. I know it is hard to trust a stranger with a story like mine, but I have some things to show you, to prove that I am not a spy and am being serious. I think these both are common enemies of yours, and to prove I am here for serious business. Here are some photos...

---Uploading Photos---

[Image: u6y3orz.png]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: OLK3RtU.png]

---Photos Uploaded---

Now, that Hunter was a " Sabre " Class Fighter, and that donut devourer was a Gunboat. The underestimation of what I had to say was bad of them. As for how I killed them, I was hired by a unlawful to kill the Hunter, and the donut engaged me for having a banned ship. Seemed he had a death wish....

So what I am really asking now, I wish to work for you and kill them. Money isn't a problem for me, I managed to get billions from their bank when I ran. Many think Special Operative only know how to kill, but that isn't the only thing we were taught. Revenge is what I am after, but getting payed for it is even better. I hope to hear from you soon......

*a man bows and then leaves*

>>>>-Transmission Terminated-<<<<
>>>>-Boosting Signal-<<<<
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Hacker.Mission.Commission.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...opening.secure.socket.connection...
...granting.access....
...closing.secure.socket.connection....
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
[Image: JesseJamespic1-3_zps4f60e8ef.jpg]

...Incoming Transmission...
Comm ID: Jesse James

So let me get this straight. You're at least 26 years old and claim to have been born into the Order...an
organisation that only appeared 20 years ago. More so you admit, or at least claim, to have been
trained as a Navy Spec Ops pilot. Yet you say you're now on the run and just happen to want to get
cosy with us, to take down your former employers. Do you really think we're that stupid?

I don't I've ever heard a more ridiculous story in my life and I've seen and heard plenty of things.
My first thought might have been that the Navy has sent you to infiltrate us, but they'd at least
be smart enough not drown their coverstory with this much garbage. So I dunno who you are,
but I don't really much care. You really are a fool for thinking we'd bite, and I have no time for fools.

On the laughable idea that this actually did happen, then I'm sure you wouldn't minding wiring
us a few hundred million credits, you are now a billionaire, or so you claim.

Of course, that's not going to happen, I mean a billionaire...in fact I'm insulted you'd think we'd
fall for such bullcrap. I never want to see you again in Liberty.

...Transmission Lost...