Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Junkers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[[[[[Beginning Transmission]]]]]

Comm ID: "Hawk"

A mask appears on the screen.

"Greetings. I shall cut to the case, if you don't mind. My name is "Hawk". I am a freelancer, hired by some person, who decided to stay anonymous, to get some cargo for his affairs and safely bring it to him. Thus I ask you if you are interested in earning some credits from getting those goods and deliver them... Hmn... To Galileo even. What will you say on that?"

[[[[[Transmission Ended]]]]]
[Image: 0oh7obp.png]

Barret, Director of Libertonian Congress operations, here.

I might be interested, if the price is right. You'll have to be more specific about what you want though.

Barret out.

"Glad to hear from you so soon. Here is the list of commodities I require."

Info list appears on the screen for a couple of seconds.

Quote:1000 basic alloy units
50 superconductors
500 units of any kind of munitions
50 units of optical chips
300 super alloys
100 High-Temperature Alloy
600 ship hull panels
5 nuclear devices
200 polymets
500 engine components
100 robotics

"How many of those you may get?"

Hey there.

My boys and I could definitely fulfill that order, the only question is: how much are we gonna get payed?

Make us an offer and we can move from there.

Barret out.

"By my calculation all those commodities are worth of about 6 million credits in Liberty. Considering that fuel is cheap, I hope that 8 millions is fair price for a simple delivery? If that may not satisfy you, the requirences from you can be changed. So what is your call?"

We've got the goods packed and ready for shipping. Make it 10 million and you've got yourself a deal.

Barret out.

"Allright then. This price seem to be acceptable for my employers, however there is one condition. You come to sector A2 of Galileo system without bringing any tails, you jetison the cargo there under my watch and after getting paid you leave. The transfer shall be done tomorrow, 12:00 by the standart space time. If everything is acceptable, then I suppose we can proceed to this transfer..."

Excellent, we'll be there. See you soon.

Barret out.