Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: "Red Court"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[[[[[Beginning Transmission]]]]]

Comm ID: "Hawk"

"I have a good news. The goods you required are packed and ready to be delivered. Though there are few circumstances. First, those who gather it all for you demand 10 million credits for it. Second, to avoid dirrect pointing at you, the cargo will be delivered to Galileo system, close to Shikoku jump hole. You will need several transports to pick it up. Is this good enough for you, or should I look for another deal?"

[[[[[Transmission Ended]]]]]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1Y6HsxncfYI9gY_8MLwV...4W_H1pQhTK]

Konnichiwa, Hawk-san.

I feared this might happen, however the less journey our ships will make - the better. I feel it's needless to say that this whole project is a secret, even from other Dragon families and clans.

You must understand that there are those who do not like us, and would not like to see us be able to mobilize quickly and operate such a vessel.

So, our ships could move in disguise of supplying a very certain base in Shikoku, under the false term of trying to reforge broken connections with the Golden sisterhood, however your contacts must get the resources up there going to Galileo will be far too suspicious.

As for the money term - very well, we will pay them this extra two million credits.

By the way, which color you like most? It's for your gift.

"Appologises for such difficulties, however bringing cargo to Shikoku will be too suspicious for the other side of this deal. However I may ask them to bring it in a very close proximity to the hole. Cloud fields should cover you from scanners well, so no one will even notice you leaving the system."

Hawk pauses for a second.

"Also, as I recall you can only spare several freighters for this job. You will need 4010 free cargo space to pick all goods, do you have enough to make it in one run?"

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1Y6HsxncfYI9gY_8MLwV...4W_H1pQhTK]

Konnichiwa, Hawk-san.

Very well, however there is one term. Those who deliver us the cargo must leave it in space and leave the area before we arrive. I will arrange the coming of 8 Drone freighters, that will be loaded with our newly acquired supplies, as the Yamo family doesn't operate any bigger transportation vessel for many decades.

There is only one issue that is still standing. You haven't told me your favorite colour.

"I have told your conditions to our suppliers. The transfer is arranged to tomorrow, 12:00 standart space time. And since it seem to be so important let my favourite color be black."