Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Black Lance to Outcast Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<<<Incoming Encrypted Transmission>>>

------ --- ------ -- -- --- ----- ---- ------ -- -- --- -- - ------ ---- ----- ----------- -- -- - - ----- --- ---- --- - --- --- - - ------ ------------ --- ------ -- -- --- ----- ---- ------ -- -- --- -- - ------ ---- ----- ----------- -- -- - - ----- --- ---- --- - --- --- - - ------ ------------ --- ------ -- -- --- ----- ---- ------ -- -- --- -- - ------ ---- ----- ----------- -- -- - - ----- --- ---- --- - --- --- - - ------ ------------ --- ------ -- -- --- ----- ---- ------ -- -- --- -- - ------ ---- ----- ----------- -- -- - - ----- --- ---- --- - --- --- - - ------ ------------ --- ------ -- -- --- ----- ---- ------ -- -- --- -- - ------ ---- ----- ----------- -- -- - - ----- --- ---- --- - --- --- - - ------ ------------ --- ------ -- -- --- ----- ---- ------ -- -- --- -- - ------ ---- ----- ----------- -- -- - - ----- --- ---- --- - --- --- - - ------ ------------ --- ------ -- -- --- ----- ---- ------ -- -- --- -- - ------ ---- ----- ----------- -- -- - - ----- --- ---- --- - --- --- - - ------ ------------ --- ------ -- -- --- ----- ---- ------ -- -- --- -- - ------ ---- ----- ----------- -- -- - - ----- --- ---- --- - --- --- - - ------ ------------ --- ------ -- -- --- ----- ---- ------ -- -- --- -- - ------ ---- ----- ----------- -- -- - - ----- --- ---- --- - --- --- - - ------ ------------ --- ------ -- -- --- ----- ---- ------ -- -- --- -- - ------ ---- ----- ----------- -- -- - - ----- --- ---- --- - --- --- - - ------ ------

-Decrypting Transmission-
-Replaying Transmission-

Greetings Outcast Command, This is Admiral Tolwyn of the Black Lance;

As you may or may not know, Black Lance is an elite fighter squadron of Liberty origins that is now working seperately from the liberty government - against it - under my command. During our severance from Liberty twenty years ago, the carrier that our squadron operated from was damaged beyond repair, and had to be decomissioned shortly thereafter. Since then, we have been operating under the hospitality of the Lane Hackers at Mactan and Leiden base in order to continue our operations.

In recent years I have been searching for a new carrier to serve as the flagship for our squadron, and I have settled on what I consider to be an efficient and well-built design - the outcast destroyer-class vessel. It is ideal for our purposes, with sufficient hangar space for our fighters and enough armor plating to withstand the threats we must deal with.

I understand that the outcasts are weary of others purchasing their vessels. I can assure you that the ship will be well protected, and that it will not interfere with outcast operations. I am hereby requesting the commision of one of these destroyer-class vessels for use as the flagship of our squadron, under the title of BlackSquadron-Vesuvius.

I await your response, Tolwyn out.