Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Rheinland Law Enforcement Personnel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***INCOMING RHEINLAND TRANSMISSION***

Sender: OKM
Recipient: All RM, RFP and MND Ships in Rheinland
Encryption: DJON2-WSSFJ-NGOAN-H8H81-DNMKR

Dear Commanders,

This is a transmission from the Rheinland Military High Command. This transmission is being relayed through myself; Admiral Deitrrich, commander of Rheinland's Space-fairing Forces.

We have seen skill ratios slip across the board in recent weeks, at an almost alarming pace. This is the result of an expansion of the Rheinland Military, and MND. These organizations have received many new pilots in the past month; a surge of manpower that is appreciated. However, with this new blood comes a delusion of skill.

This must be rectified. Recent combat reports have been less then satisfactory. The High Command of the Military has thus decided to hold an official training session as soon as time allows.

In exactly 13 hours from the transmission of this message, all available forces are ordered to the system of Braunschweig for a special training session.

This order goes out to all available ships. This includes the Secondary Fleet forces of both the Military and the MND.

Retired Admirals of the Rheinland Military will be joining us in this session, and helping to pass on their knowledge to the younger generation of Military pilots and captains.

We do not track statistics within the RFP, however, on this occasion, we welcome them to join us as well.

Rheinland Military High Command requests that you reply in this channel to confirm your participation.

Respectfully,

Admiral Wilhelm Dietrich

***TRANSMISSION ENDS***
-(INCOMING TRANSMISSION)-

[Image: mxJllY7.png]

A training exercise? I'll do my best to be there, but I believe I could be late, very late.

BDM|Insp-Viktor.Brant
-(INCOMING TRANSMISSION)-

BDM-Hans.Wolfgang
U-13

Will be there
~~~~~~~Incoming Transmission~~~~~~~

[Image: johannesweiss.jpg]
Comm ID: Kommisar Johannes Weiss
Signal: 99.2453%

Guten Tag,

It is good to see our eager MND recruits to be the first to reply to the Kanzlers summons, I am proud of you rekruits.I shall be participating in this event as well.

See you in space, Rheinlanders.

~~~~~~~End Transmission~~~~~~~

This is Gefreiter Benedikt Amelrich. Sign me up.

[RM]Ge.B.Amelrich out.
I'll find mein way there, hopefully zis hangover does not impact greatly.

- BDM|Rkt-D.Eisenberg