Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A Tip to the Rogues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
=== Incoming Transmission ===
== Encryption: Let It Brie ==
[Image: Escher.png]

I was in the vicinity of Alcatraz today on a form of business, and I noticed that a flight of Reavers was gradually pulling a Navy wing toward the base.

I thought you might disapprove of this. A datalink has been attached. My recording programs are malfunctioning slightly, but all the information is present.

Given the parties present, it should be a given that you didn't hear this from me.

|| Datalink Attached - 1108013 ||
=== Transmission Ended ===
== Trace Failed ==

(//edited title)
[Image: JesseJamespic1-3_zps4f60e8ef.jpg]

...Incoming Transmission...
Comm ID: Jesse James

Well I'm not sure who you are, nor your intentions. nevertheless thankyou for bringing this to my attention.
I am however am having to take your word that the Reavers did pull the navy back to 'Traz. As you
admitted your recording equipment appears to be slightly faulty.

For all I know perhaps the Navy somehow found 'Traz on their own and the Reavers were just mopping up.
If you're trying to scam us and place mistrust amongst us and our allies, well that would end badly for you.

I'll carry out my own investigation, if what you say is true, then I thank you again, whoever you are.

...Transmission Lost...