Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: LWB Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Incoming Transmission -
:::ID: Oberst Erich Klugmann, Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee:::
:::LOCATION: Bruchsal Base, Frankfurt:::
:::ENCRPYTION:
HIGH:::

[Image: hCc243n.jpg]

Guten tag, valued allies and comrades of the Landwirtrechtbewegung,

I was approached by a Deep Space Engineering Liner within the Stuttgart system today, hailing my frequency and attempting to offer me... Something. My internal cargo scanner returned to my cockpit a note saying "Ackermann is alive". In addition there was an encrypted datapad that my scanner could not identify.

There were evidently to be offered to one "Eva Morgenrot", whom the Captain believed to be aboard Darmsdadt. I was unable to locate an individual by that name but I offered both items to Darmsdadt's Head of Security, who stated she knew of Morgenrot's whereabouts.

I am leaving this transmission both as notification of that, and also as a formal re-commencement of diplomatic relations between our respective ideological movements. If there is anything you require of the Widerstand, do not hesitate to ask. Perhaps something regarding your assets in the Saar system?

- Transmission End -
Incoming Transmission...
Comm ID:
Annike Eckfeld

[Image: qQaAy.png]

Hallo Erich,

Those are certainly good news and I will make sure that they reach Eva as soon as possible. Thank you for passing them on to us.

Currently I could not think of anything we might require, however, you are more then welcome in Saar, I believe Horsts melons are perfectly ripe at this time of the year. You should take some for you and your people.

-Annike