Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gallic Royal Navy CC: Kingdom of Gallia | Encrypted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: No2J7m1.png]

The following excerpt of communication has been recorded in a fluent language of gaul (french), however, to another speaker of said language and as well as any other individual willingly enough to translate the vocal contents of the communication, he would hear as follow:

Greetings, my most amiable and benevolent, ever prestigious and magnificent representatives of the superbly disciplined and efficient Royal Navy and as well as the benevolently enlightened house of the exquisite Gallia, catered under the efficient administration of its absolutist monarchy.

Please, allow me the liberty of introducing myself to you: My name is Robert d'Autoine and I happen to lead a most exquisite, finespun conglomeration of zoners ,which exert their existence in the astronomical confines of the otherwise known Tau-37, known as the Commonwealth.

The reason why I took the liberty today in contacting the House of Gallia, an utterly finespun and enticing house with a rich and colourful culture from which I take pride in originating from, is because I would like to state on behalf of the Commonwealth a formal voicing of our neutrality against Gallia and its... pursuits.

If you, in your magnanimous wisdom prefer to think this request of hearing our voice as a intention of ours of not being a burden to the interests of Gallia under any circumstances, or even more, an inconvenience, then I would reply and say that you are right.

This is a formal voicing I took liberty in transmitting to you. In times when such elegant individuals and communities of gaul descent such as ours are exerting their presence on the same plain of existence with the otherwise audacious, ludicrous and crude cultures and organizations that inhabit Sirius, I find it merely courtesy to make our intentions, as well as our respect towards the House of Gallia fully acknowledgeable.

That being said, I would like to ask for your permission in inquiring whether the most esteemed Kingdom of Gallia would recognize the Neutrality under which the Commonwealth wishes to enshroud itself.

I shall be awaiting the reply from any of your undoubtedly skilled and eloquent representatives.

Until then, I bid you all a good day!

[Image: MF7w7K1.png]
Crypter Magnifique[Image: Galliacomms.png]

From the Office of the King, Ministry of Defense
Submitter: Matthieu Reynaud
Recipient: Robert d'Autoine

Bonjour, Robert d'Autoine
may we commend you upon your choice of language it is probably this fact that has kept us guessing as to your motives.

At present your communication would politely be termed obsequious, which while pleasing in small amounts can so easily be interpreted as an act of extraire l'urine if overused. Whilst of obvious good breeding we still would prefer less fawning and more of calling une pelle une pelle.

We are well aware of the generic term that is associated with your lifestyle and realise that it covers a plethora of differing groups.

As you will know some early encounters between "Zoners" and Gallia did prove problematic, resulting mainly from children the King has referred to as headstrong. However time moves on and since then sensible approaches by zoner groups such as OSI and Phoenix have been more profitable. Relations are currently amiable with the possible exception of those with the group you will know as [TAZ] .

We are not barbarians and it is current Gallic policy to allow zoner access into our territories. We treat zoners with the neutrality you desire and it will remain so unless you cross the boundary of friendliness and break our laws.

We have noted ships bearing CW insignia which we presume are your group. It would be useful however to verify this is the sign of your vessels to avoid accidentally attributing problems to your group.

Signed,
Matthieu Reynaud
Kingdom of Gallia
Defense
[Image: No2J7m1.png]

The following excerpt of communication has been recorded in a fluent language of gaul (french), however, to another speaker of said language and as well as any other individual willingly enough to translate the vocal contents of the communication, he would hear as follow:

Bonsoir, monsieur Matthieu Reynaud,

First of all, I would like to verbally ( and exclusively ) express my gratitude for the recognition of our neutrality, as well as of the individuality different zoner organizations boast. Under no terms we would like to be associated with the... eccentric individuals of the Temporary Autonomous Zoners, to say the least.

The Commonwealth recognizes and regards the total absence of barbarism found amongst Gallia. After all, a great variety of us used to live there and we know the true elegance that we used to adorn ourselves with.

As for the insignia, I can personally confirm that the following insignia found under the connotation of " CW| " does belong to our utilized spacecraft.

My appreciation for the punctual reply, monsieur.

Au revoir

[Image: MF7w7K1.png]