Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To my fellow Elders of the Corsair Council || From: Trueno Benitez
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: transmission3.png]

Sender: Trueno Benitez
Recipent: My Fellow Elders

[Image: 144bv.jpg]

Hermanos,
we need to meet and talk, as of now i returned from a diplomatic meeting with representatives of the Gallic Crown as most of you should be aware of.
I will arrive in the chambers soon to discuss the details but in order to give you some time to prepare here are my thoughts and the propositions that were discussed:
- The Gallics seem to win Leeds for real - while they boasted a bit it seemed very reasonable, we couldn't make out a single Breton vessel on our whole stay there.
- The Gallics do struggle with the advance towards the New London system, more than they openly wanted us to know.
-It seems they are reaching out very freely for help - it might not be desperation, but i think they want allies to lower their risks.

Now then, the proposals:
-The Gallics accept us as a legitimate Sirian house if we do the same for them
-The Gallics accept that Cambridge is Corsair territory and ours as long as the rest of Bretonia is theirs.
-The Gauls want the research station next to planet Cambidge though to get all the knowlege stored there - As you know Cryer is in good standing with the Empire, the Gauls don't know that - so i declared this to be a still open issue...it still has time to be decided how to proceed here. Presonally, i don't want to stab Cryer in the back considering Atka is near and ever helpful....we'll see....
- In exchange for starmaps and guidance the Gauls would agree to some small and middle sized supply shipments and trade - considering there is little to lose for us and only a small "payment" needed this would open up the Gallic goods for our markets and help us getting more independence from "unreliable" suppliers.
-The Gauls want us to move additional fleets to Cambridge, i am not sure if they know about our extensive operations there, in any case they want to see all shipments through the system sopped and emptied ....and you would not believe it, they don't want any shares even if they assist in the plundering!
- It also seems that the Gauls have a great hatred on our little drug lords of Omicron Alpha, too....military assistance and an exchange of intelligence might be in order here - they were muy happy with me declaring the soon to be death of all Outcasts.

In short, the Crown has a lot to offer while they ask little - even if they don't know it - we can discuss the details, but as you might understand i am convinced of this route!

Hasta la vista,
[Image: trueno.png]
[Image: outh.png]