Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Rogue/Molly LF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
gonna present mine version of pierat LF a bit later
I kinda figured the Rogue thought behind a LF would be to glue a cockpit and 4 guns to one of those engine nozzles that powers their bigger fighters. Single engine concept with an external engine pod would be more unique, but would look... odd-ish.
(11-11-2013, 11:36 AM)AeternusDoleo Wrote: [ -> ]Single engine concept with an external engine pod would be more unique, but would look... odd-ish.

heh, you're wrong Tongue mine is already looks pretty much fine this way
What a great idea! Take the Bloodhound, remove everything but the cockpit and one of the engine, tape the engine to the cockpit, slap equip on it, LF done! Wouldn't require much work either...totally minmalistic ship. *coughs*

Weeell, I hope I will like what will be done about this ship.
Keep in mind: the line has a very crude style to it, edgy, dirty textures, weirdly simple yet somewhat detailed shipmodels and all. I personally would just love to see the cockpit style of the Bloodhound reappear.
Looking forward to this ... though great expectations make me a bit frightened of whether the outcome will be to my liking...
Round two, let's begin!
Pierat LF "Suicide Ambush"

the idea is pretty straight forward: take cheap engine, place pilot over it, add guns and some fancy look, one way trip only, made with finest junker scrap

tech: done in 3 hours from scratch Tongue

[Image: BKVWGtv.jpg]
[Image: h94gCRP.jpg]
[Image: CbzbBmP.jpg]
[Image: pHALUwt.jpg]
[Image: vxdEqCL.jpg]
God damn it. Do you ever fail at modelling? :O
Are there any byproducts that look not awesome?
(11-11-2013, 12:52 PM)Snak3 Wrote: [ -> ]God damn it. Do you ever fail at modelling? :O
Are there any byproducts that look not awesome?

[Image: KPdOnpv.jpg]
While it is a good model overall, very well done, fitting well for a light fighter, I don't feel like, appart from the textures and the engine, the overall design fits "perfectly" for what I had in mind as a Corsair DAMN IT! ... Pirate line light fighter. Pirate line ships' wing layouts are done a bit differently.

If it came to it, I'd guess this model could very well be accepted as a Pirate line LF, but overall I feel like there could also be done something ... more fitting. And maybe ... more along the line of the Bloodhound?

(PS: can we have the Bloodhound/Hyena as a VHF?! It's bigger than most VHFs anyway...)
(11-11-2013, 12:59 PM)Syrus Wrote: [ -> ]While it is a good model overall, very well done, fitting well for a light fighter, I don't feel like, appart from the textures and the engine, the overall design fits "perfectly" for what I had in mind as a Corsair DAMN IT! ... Pirate line light fighter. Pirate line ships' wing layouts are done a bit differently.

If it came to it, I'd guess this model could very well be accepted as a Pirate line LF, but overall I feel like there could also be done something ... more fitting. And maybe ... more along the line of the Bloodhound?

(PS: can we have the Bloodhound/Hyena as a VHF?! It's bigger than most VHFs anyway...)

... cutting your stereotypes since end of 2011
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12