Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Rogue/Molly LF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Please don't make me vote, it's hard as it is :S
Do vote please, it only affects on what model will be used.
Could you texture your models ?

For it's difficult to compare textured one to non-textured ones ( it looks much nicer with than without )
I have no time for that.
Besides you know that I do it well enough (See X-Shuttle and Firefly for reference).
Holding off on voting myself. Got some constructive criticism for both projects:

Swallow: I like the chinned model best. But the roundish strut that I'm assuming holds the cockpit in place looks out of style for that ship line. The pirate line is klunkier then that.

Massdriver: The fins of your model need to be pointier at the front and jagged at the rear. Not entirely sure about that inlet at the nose - most Rogue ships have a simple, pointy nose... Do love the overall design though. But it's just a tad -too- polished for the line it's intended for.
Okay, No rounded struts. But all the further implementations are to be done after the vote.
It is a rough concept which I have no time now to finish.
(11-11-2013, 06:00 PM)AeternusDoleo Wrote: [ -> ]Holding off on voting myself. Got some constructive criticism for both projects:

Swallow: I like the chinned model best. But the roundish strut that I'm assuming holds the cockpit in place looks out of style for that ship line. The pirate line is klunkier then that.

Massdriver: The fins of your model need to be pointier at the front and jagged at the rear. Not entirely sure about that inlet at the nose - most Rogue ships have a simple, pointy nose... Do love the overall design though. But it's just a tad -too- polished for the line it's intended for.

Might I suggest some tubing on the sides?
Hmm, Tubing like Werewolf has? Or minor details?
Currently I can't vote, since the p3d model preview doesn't load (?), but from what I have seen, while I really love massdriver's model, I just think, from what I saw so far, that Swallow's model is closer to the original line, and with some tweaking here and there might be a more fitting addition to the line.

Overall I feel like, the people from the factions involved - Mollys and Rogues - should have a big word in what model they wish to see ingame.

So, once I can see the chinless model you made, I'll see which one I prefer in the end. Until then I'll make me a Patriot-Bloodhound comparision to see whether I was right about the 3-4x size of it...
Why not implement them both? Swallow's model looks rather Corsairish tho. Hogosha battlefreighter?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12