Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to: ALG HQ; Magdalena Atzenbruck -||- from: IMG -||- topic: Reaver Mercenary Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: jack.png]

**** SENDER: Jack Henderson, IMG Operations Coordination ****

**** TO: ALG HQ, Magdalena Atzenbruck ****

Dear Mrs. Magdalena Atzenbruck,

This is IMG Operations Coordinator, Jack Henderson contacting you on a matter that you likely also have read reports about by now.

As the closest ally of the IMG, the Guild has to warn you about a potential shift in diplomacy by the Reaver group. As I guess you know, the Reavers have been employed by the IMG for years. Your highly appreciated ALG Java Defense Wings know that they were shooting the Outcast for the Guild's money.

Now there is strong evidence that they might have decided to change sides. One of your Defense gunboats and a fighter were dragged into it, when IMG civilians came under attack by the Outcast savages.

I first want to give the Reavers a chance to contact me, but if this fails, I trust in you as a reliable ally to stand firmly and do what needs to be done. And I am not only talking about a few gunships and fighters. Your voice is heard in places I cannot reach and might achieve things I cannot.

We'll talk more once I have the Reaver's answer. I'll keep you in a tight information loop on Priority One Channels.

Thank your pilots for their heroic effort. They saved the day, it seems, and allowed us to keep our own casualties low. I have the greatest respect for them.

Yours sincerely

Jack Henderson
IMG Operations Coordinator

[Image: end.png]
[Image: ALGTBTopMagdalenaAtzenbruckDortmundStati...842984.png]

Mr Henderson;

I am of course fully aware of what transpired in the Taus earlier, having piloted the Orkan myself.

I remember sporadic contact with the Reaver Mercenary Company from my early days with ALG, they were not more than short conversations, but always friendly.
My predecessor Nelly Sachs had built a bit of a relationship with them, it seems.

Anyway, obviously this changes the situation. I should note that the Reavers encountered were keen not to shoot at my gunboat, but if they choose to engage our close allies that means little.

I'll refrain from setting a specific course of action yet. But if it turns out that they really are an ally to the Outcasts and a new threat to the Guild, rest assured I will use all the influence I have to make this clear in Rheinland and the Bundestag.

~ L. A.
[Image: ALGTBBottom_zpsd1eabd59.png]