Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Pannonians
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've run into these people on the server occasionally, does anyone have anymore information on them?
The what?
(11-21-2013, 02:53 AM)Haste Wrote: [ -> ]The what?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pannonia_%2...rovince%29

Formally it means Hungary in our language (hungarian). I've met with some of them, but dont know much about the group/members. I think they must be hungarians, if pick up this name.

Btw, why did you ask?
I was just confused. I recalled the name but i didn't think it was French (as they fly with council battleship tech.) I couldn't find much info on them. Why are the Hungarian and Council?
It is a Council faction yet to make an appearance here on the DGC forum, but it is under progress, details are being worked out right now.
(11-21-2013, 03:35 AM)KaiserDietz Wrote: [ -> ]Why are the Hungarian and Council?

Well, I have no idea. Hungarians dont have strong relations with frenchies, but meh... its a roleplay server.
(11-21-2013, 08:59 AM)Ponge Wrote: [ -> ]It is a Council faction yet to make an appearance here on the DGC forum, but it is under progress, details are being worked out right now.

Can't wait to see those details in their final form.
(11-21-2013, 12:12 PM)Wraga Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-21-2013, 03:35 AM)KaiserDietz Wrote: [ -> ]Why are the Hungarian and Council?

Well, I have no idea. Hungarians dont have strong relations with frenchies, but meh... its a roleplay server.

Yes..it is a Roll Playing server...and the name of this small Council group is "The Pannonians".
(without any French - Hungarian connection, implication or aspect)
The ~}P{~ guys?

Oh god.
(11-21-2013, 02:20 PM)Mr.Nobody Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-21-2013, 12:12 PM)Wraga Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes..it is a Roll Playing server...and the name of this small Council group is "The Pannonians".
(without any French - Hungarian connection, implication or aspect)

Except for their ship names which reek of hungarian history or mythology like Turul or whatever.

... That if we are talking about the ~}P{~ guys
Pages: 1 2 3