Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Marechal Xavier, Gallic Royal Navy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[[[[[Beginning Transmission]]]]]

Comm ID: Marcell Chevalier

Marcell appears on the screen with rather worried expression.

"Bonjour, monsieur Xavier."

"There is a topic I wanted to discuss with you... concerning the GRN officer that have been claimed to be dead not long before I re-joined my service - Aurelia Landreau."

He pauses feeling that something is strangling him, though respires in a second and continues.

"The previous command did not give me any details on this matter. Now I want to know if you will answer me. Forgive me my rudeness, however not so long ago I met her in Tau 23 space. I thought that you should know about it... Contact me when you are able, please."

[[[[[Transmission Ended]]]]]
Communications ID - Ansel Xavier
Communications Recipient - Marcell Chevalier, Gallic Royal Navy.
Communications Priority: Medium

Ansel appears on screen, his face contemplative and his hands folded behind his back.

Marcell.

I've already talked to Landreau in the field, and she has a few interesting proposals. However, considering her previous track record and the stain of defection from the Navy, we'll have to tread carefully. I'd suggest you continue talking to her, and report any suspicious behaviour to me.

Xavier out.
[[[[[Beginning Transmission]]]]]

Comm ID: Marcell Chevalier

"So you have talked to her already... In this case you should know just as much as I do, if not more."

Marcell looks away from the camera for a couple of seconds, hidding the signs of the sadness on his face.

"I did notice something strange in her behaviour. From my memory, Aurelia would not leave the Royal Navy. Neither would she speak so higly... This seems strange to me, but does not mean much, I hope."

Changing his expression to more serious he looks straight.

"Either way, I must denny your task, for there is no way left for us to speak. She decided to stay out of Gallia and I am tied with my duties. Accept my sincere appologises and my answer."

He bows before camera turns off.

[[[[[Transmission Ended]]]]]