Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kusari Gov\Naval Forces|From: SSC Corp.|Subject: Urgent|Encryption: Delta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: uhkm.png]
Kusari Representatives, I am Director Leonardo Rhyo of the SSC. You may remember my predecessor, Sone Vega. The reasoning behind this transmission is in regards to the increased hostilities against the Zoners of the Sirius Sector. You know we Zoners wish to have no quarrel with anyone, however, the Punishers of the GRN have made the TAZ as "Targets of Opportunity" and other Zoners, possibly. I appeal to you, the Kusari Government and Navy to speak to the Gallic Government, to request they tell their Gallic Royal Navy to not fire on Zoner vessels. There are freeports in the Gallic sector of space, and as Zoners, we must provide for our people. I ask you to plea with the Gallic Royal Government, please. We're a peaceful people, we don't want to wage war with anyone.
[Image: transmissionend.png]
[Image: comheader.png]

Rhyo Leonardo,

I fail to see how this matter could be concerning Kusari Naval Forces in any way.
We are soldiers for the most part, not politicians.

We do not dictate the House of Kusari politics; Even less the one our neighbors might be following.
Our line of conduct is defined by the Ministry of Defence and our interest towards Sirius politics is only motivated by its potential impact on Kusari citizens.

Since you do not belong to the population of the House of Kusari, we can only express our sadness to hear your people are experiencing some difficulties with Gallia's military.

I believe you would have better results if you attempted to open diplomatic channels with the House of Gallia.

Shall you find what you seek.
Kaishō-ho Mochizuki,
Kusari Naval Forces.

[Image: comfooter.png]
[Image: uhkm.png]
You are on friendly terms with the Gallic Royals. Talks between the Zoners and the Gallic Royals have broken down. The fact that Samura Industries is partnered with the SSC for the Orion Research base on Junyo, makes SSC a valuable asset. And since Gallic corporations and navy are allowed in Kusari, the welfare of the SSC staff in Kusari may be in jeopardy. Our one ship I service has not been attacked by GRN, but these pilots, these Punishers, so much of a simple statement of what people think of Gallic or anything in the nature of speaking freely, they take offence. As a corporation, we wish to continue business with the Kusari people. All I ask is on behalf of the Zoners is to convince the Royals of Gallic to reconsider negotiations with the people of the Zoners. If that isn't enough, tell him I will be participating in these talks, only if he agrees to continue the talks.
[Image: transmissionend.png]