Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Order| Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: m9FjpQu.png]

Greetings, Order agents. We have heard of you, some of us have seen you too actually. I've seen your agents in action, long before I accepted my current role.
Before, we'd actually brush the threat off, however recently it decimated one of our ships. We've realized it's very, very real.
Therefore, we wish to see if we are of service to you in some way, perhaps you can repay the favour? Who knows.
The Congress may have forgotten you, however we have not.

-G.M.
Attached files:

P.S Oh, and if we find anything, we'll be sure to send it to you.

:::[Ending Transmission]:::
[Image: P03ALk1.jpg]

Presence of the Nomads in Kusari has been noted. Your offer of assistance is welcomed and archivized should neccesary. Given your reported tendency to raid convoys in border worlds we can arrange something right now. Marauders may be of use to hunt down Maltese - primary human ally of the Nomads - freighters while still gaining a profit.

That is, if you are willing to sacrifice any relations with Outcasts you had in order to eradicate Nomads once and for all.
[Image: m9FjpQu.png]

Sadly, we cannont afford to void our relations with Outcasts at this time. However, as we are also salvagers as well as marauders, if we see something you may be interested in, we can give it to you.

:::[Ending Transmission]:::