Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kingdom of Gallia | Encrypted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: No2J7m1.png]
The following excerpt of communication has been recorded in a fluent language of gaul (french), however, to another speaker of said language and as well as any other individual willingly enough to translate the vocal contents of the communication, he would hear as follow:

Good day, my most exquisite representatives of the finespun Kingdom of Gallia.

I have contacted you on this overtly exquisite and benevolent day with the purpose of inquiring you, the disposition you may have in allowing the Commonwealth to spearhead one of its ideas.

We, the Commonwealth would like to initialize a liner business in and out of Gallia, an unofficial, "freelance" liner business. To elaborate, we would like to provide any would be, desirable and exquisite citizen of the House of Gallia the possibility of visiting the outside worlds, Kusari and Rheinland as they would fornicate their eyes with the gleeful views they could lay witness upon from behind the windows. This would allow them to get in touch with the intellectually encouraging, cosmopolitan ideology, an ideology, which I must trivially say that it is present inside the Commonwealth as well, and present to them the beauties of life.

This venture may prove of an economic opportunity to both the Commonwealth and Gallia, and other benefits may rise accordingly as well.

Our discretion and secrecy, as well as our elegant expulsion of exquisiteness shall guarantee the safety of any would be cosmopolitans as they would embark to a blissful voyage that would prove to be so fruitful, and prestigious that may perhaps... change their lives as well.

Before I continue, however, I must say... that we have Liners capable of accomplishing this charitable ordeal destined to be bestowed upon the citizens of gallia, innocents citizens who desire not to focus on the war, but on hedonism and cosmopolitanism.

However, our liners are all of sirian designs, so the problem regarding the passenger's desire to feel more at home would arise. A problem which would beg me to inquire whether or not the Commonwealth would be given permission to purchasing a civilian Lucullus Liner, should you be so kind as to accept this astute proposition. Quite certain, the Liner wouldn't be compatible with weaponry, which it wouldn't even need, and it may not be compatible with sirian docking systems, but we will arrange a comfortable passenger transit through our exquisite ferries.

I shall be looking forward into hearing your reply, dear sirs.

I must note however, that we are in no way pursuing a ludicrous objective of expanding corporatist strains inside Gallia. We're not even corporates. We would simply like to extend our once family members, friends, and citizens a change to partake in cosmopolitanism, and a good journey, while we peruse them with this "unofficial" liner business, where by "unofficial" I merely imply that this is not a proper "business", it is merely a venture, an idea.

Until then however, I bid you scrumptious requests.

Au revoir!

[Image: GRJNKxT.png]
***Enhancing Signal Frequency***
Crypter La Vraie Vie[Image: 10xhopx.jpg]

From the Office of the King
Submitter: Matthieu Reynaud, Thibaulit d'Allemange

Recipient: Robert D'Autoine

Bonsoir Robert,
within the context of you particular social etiquette it is probable that we should have dispatched a winged messenger with a polite affirmation that we had in fact encountered your vibrant request.

As your request spans the milieu of all that is extant within Gallia it make take a soupcon of temporal progression before all Ministries can proclaim a measured answer.

Regardez

Signed,
Matthieu Reynaud et Thibaulit d'Allemange
Kingdom of Gallia
The following excerpt of communication has been recorded in a fluent language of gaul (french), however, to another speaker of said language and as well as any other individual willingly enough to translate the vocal contents of the communication, he would hear as follow:

Pardon the intrusion, but I would like to inquire the status of the deliberations you may undoubtedly be carrying with excruciating fervour concerning the proposition I have given you.

I shall appreciate the answer you bestow upon me.

Until then, I bid you a good day!
Robert d'Autoine

***Enhancing Signal***
***Enhancing Signal***
Crypter Yeux des Entreprises Seulement[Image: bvsu.png]

Submitter: Thibaulit d'Allemange
Recipient: Robert D'Autoine

Bonsoir Robert,
the King is indeed favouring your family and must deem you eminently trustworthy.

We have arranged for a suitably vetted and politically sanitised liner to be available for your purchase at Rambouilette Shipyard within the Ile-de-France system. Finalisation of this purchase however comes with certain conditions,

This special refitting has incurred a cost so a 10 million surcharge payable directly to Banque.de.Gallia would be appreciated.

Engineers have been instructed to fit only two weapons to act in an anti-asteroid capacity. Any retro-fitting of more weapons will result in this dispensation being nullified with extreme prejudice.

Before embarking you will also need to inform the Kingdom of the exact name of the vessel and the proposed trade routes it will ply. There are some areas we would consider off limits to sightseers that will necessitate a vetting of proposed routes.

If these are complied with we foresee no problems,
Regardez

Signed
Thibaulit d'Allemange
Kingdom of Gallia

Bonsoir monsieur,

As you may have been undoubtedly notified by the ludicrously finespun entity which may salaciously endorse itself with the self indulging operations of employing and exploiting the beauties of bureaucracy in order to navigate and commandeer the monetary resources of the exquisite Kingdom of Gallia, as well as blatantly insert the horrendous and abhorrent, economically repugnant monstrosity we refer to as " inflation " in utmost times of crisis, The Commonwealth has honored the extra payment of ten million credits, but in order to appeal to the inexorable traditions of courtesy, I have laid forth this proof pertaining to the monetary transfer executed by the Commonwealth, relevant to our discussion.

Now, do permit me to continue on my undoubtedly efficient and eloquent communication formalities and answer the vital requisites that you exude forth, my dearest and most amiable sir, the Liner will execute its purpose by exerting its existence throughout the relevant systems of Gallia, Rheinland and Kusari, and relevant systems to the interests of the purpose we have presented you.

Monsieur, you can safely rest assured with the thought that the Liner will stay away of any military restricted areas of Gallia, as well as any restricted areas that you wouldn't want it in, it will however float in neutral systems, and most often transiting between Rheinland, Kusari, and Gallia, and certainly resting at Tau-37, or Auvergne. Languedoc, Auvergne, Dauphine, Orleannais, Ile-de-France, Maine and Picardy shall be the systems you, monsieur, may expect to see the Liner in should you decide to embark on a stroll in the exquisite void of Gallia, and accidentally witness the beauty of that liner.

As for the name, I have thought of naming it " CW|Le.Corbeau.Exquis "

I most certainly hope this may answer all the questions or requisites you may have, monsieur.
I shall scrumptiously await your answer.

If everything is acceptable, with your permission, the Commonwealth shall travel to Gallia in hope of bringing up this gift of yours

Au revoir!

[Image: 220px-Flag-gallia2.png]

Bonjour,

thank you for your recent wall of prose (I think) it was a delightful communication and only took an extra 30 minutes of staff time to decode.

The current status of your application is shown below.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your permit

is being processed
is rejected
needs further information
is approved and logged here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regardez

Greffier en Chef