Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: DELETE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
DELETE
I wish I had that...
A.K.A. here is your 2 mill now LEAVE ME ALONE.
DELETE
If i was the hacker i'd stay and ask for another 2 mill since he looks to be generous.
Or just ignore the fact he paid you and treat it as a donation, then make a more sizable demand.

But that would just be mean! Big Grin
So pretty much we went from ignoring pirate encounters out of principle to simply paying them without any other RP involved, since the community found such ignoring to be bad.
(12-01-2013, 11:07 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]If i was the hacker i'd stay and ask for another 2 mill since he looks to be generous.

And discourage people from having this beautiful attitude? -- Seriously though, its not going to get better. Would you rather be ignored, or get what you want. One of the two I suppose.

I'm okay with this change.
(12-02-2013, 12:55 AM)Moveit56 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2013, 11:07 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]If i was the hacker i'd stay and ask for another 2 mill since he looks to be generous.

And discourage people from having this beautiful attitude? -- Seriously though, its not going to get better. Would you rather be ignored, or get what you want. One of the two I suppose.

I'm okay with this change.

Its true... for most at least.
I'd feel so powerful if that happened to me. My presence is feared!!!

Edit:

10k away they see red and pay you
3k away they see that your just an arrow

WIN
(12-02-2013, 12:59 AM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]10k away they see red and pay you
3k away they see that your just an arrow

I've had people pay my 57% core Gallic Brigand Freighter (whatever it's called) with full hull busters.

I don't think it could even get through transport shields without running out of core.

(57% means this was in .86, obviously, 75% is more or less the lowest you can get right now that isn't red cell).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5