Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: This is getting silly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
OK, the first mod was funny, now its getting unfunny.

The server is continuually crashing and before that someone had been blowing people up, some of those people carrying a huge thing of cargo, and lost it, instantly.

Now I thought you guys had way to detect mods?
I don't know the reason, but the server has crashed twice in the past 10 min.
its been like 5 minutes its not back up?
Take it easy on the admins alright? They're only human, they arn't programmed into the server to be able to stop these people on a 24/7 basis, they have lives too. With a big community comes people trying to ruin the said community.

I'm seriously getting tired of people screaming "zomg h4x0rs ru!n1ng my fun!" Relax, calm down, and the admins will take care of it...

Sheesh...

~Leo
Please, weylin, you need to be patient.

Finding cheaters / hackers is a very difficult job. Anti-cheat software requires alot of work to keep someone from cheating every time a cheater comes up with a new method.

I know that the Admin team has been working very hard to combat these problems.. It is just going to take time...

Over the past year, the anti-cheat program has prevented many cheats and kept the server running smooth. Just give them some more time to fix the problem.

Leo,
I made a simple observation. Quit with the personal attacks that I'm attacking the admins.

Edit:
Cause I'm not.
IM NOT PRESSURING ANYONE, JUST STATING THAT ITS GETTING ANNOYING.

Im wondering HOW a DAMAGE MOD was not insta booted like all the others are
As a modder, you can easily mod files which crash the server but it's hard to detedt those "new" kind of mods.
It's sad, but true:dry:
Be patient, our admins will do their best they can:)

EDIT:
Relax, Freelancer is a simple game with a simple cheat detection.
A lot of people try to detect them all.
Well... I'm sure this guy saying, "I gave myself 400 mill and there just might be a blackhole in Leeds if you stop by". Could NEVER be a suspect.

... Like anybody pays attention to the thread labeled "Omg Haxx?" for this matter.

Here.

But I'm getting annoyed too. Especially knowing there is some idiot in an Avenger who has an over-active imagination and who can't count out there. "Zomg i keel 2 JG!". The rat tractored in the wreck of one who got rammed into the planet by a rogue Battlegroup.

... Then we blasted him.
I wasn't talking to you Tilion, and I wasn't even saying that anyone was attacking the admins, calm down.

~Leo
Pages: 1 2 3