Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The King's Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
Noble Seal Encryption Level Detected
Parsing Data... ID: Mottiere d'Autoine
Transmitting

I hereby extend my warmest salutations to the king's office and himself personally.

The reason why I am pledging this message is due to the fact that I would like to forward a formal request to the Royal Court.
House d'Autoine possesses a claim over the system of Auvergne, a system which happens not to be under the efficient administration of a member from the nobility of Gallia, and I would like to inquire the King's desire in handling us legitimacy on our claim over the system as well as administrative position over the Clermont Space Colony.

Currently, Auvergne is free to fall deeper and deeper under the perfidious corruption of the detestable Council, and it is I, personally, Motierre d'Autoine, that should the House of d'Autoine be given demesne over the system of Auvergne, promise on my oath that I shall protect it through every way I can against the hands of the traitors.

I shall not promise the flourishing of that system, I guarantee it.

I shall most ardently wait for a reply.

My faithful respects,

Mottiere d'Autoine

Transmission Ended
***Enhancing Signal***
***Enhancing Signal***
Incoming Transmission
Transmitting

I may understand the undoubtedly gallant and enlightened office of the king to be quite encumbered these days by carrying the execrable administrative duties and maintaining the prosperity of all the systems who are normally policed by the nobility.

As such, in order not to add an extra, weightless yet nonetheless existential feather over the responsibilities of the crown, I may inquire whether or not I may take this silence as affirmative and thus, press my claim forward by my own without being yet another tack placed upon your seat, gentlemen.

I am sure my blossoming initiative shall be convenient as I shall lift you with yet another concern...

...With your permission, of course.

My faithful respects,

Mottiere d'Autoine

Transmission Ended
[Image: 220px-Flag-gallia2.png]

Bonjour Mottiere d'Autoine

movement into new territories has kept this office busy as our glorious King Charles is anxious to maintain the purity and probity of our noble lines and appropriate management of all territories.

As it happens Le Bureau Généalogie Gauloise is just about to reveal the Kings decisions based upon our recent work with the ratification of claimants to the hierachy of Gallic nobility.

Within our research we have now a significant file covering the House d’Autoine. Whilst a modern family inside Gallia, you have emerged with significant recognition since your first demesne provided a sound foundation under Carol d’Autoine.

Our records currently recognise the following as minor nobles
Carol II d’Autoine (Father of Forlorn and Robert)
Adéline d’Autoine (Wife of Carol II)
Robert d’Autoine
Forlorn d’Autoine (deceased)
Mottiere d’Autoine (Cousin of Robert and Forlorn)
Josephine d’Autoine (Sister of Mottiere)
Gérard Sigismund d’Autoine (Father of Mottiere)
Ecatherine d’Autoine (Wife of Gérard)

Recent history together with private communication from the King does enable this office, as Advocate for the Crown, to recognise your claim.

In order to endorse and certify your claim you must lodge an official seal and legally binding personal guarantee of allegiance to the Crown.

Regardez
Abbie Plantago
Geneologist to the King
Incoming Transmission
Transmitting

Through the nature and embellishment of the certainly exquisite and overtly finespun powers and authorities that have been bestowed upon me in an elegant and harmoniously reverent traditions pertaining to the honorary dogmas and privileges one may indulge himself in once he receives the exquisite and salacious gifts, powers, and above all, responsibilities that come with leading and instrumenting the faith of one of Gallia's most lascivious and fastidious families, I, the ever elegant and charming individual, eagerly and impetuously defending the integrity of the King, of the Kingdom, and of the House of d'Autoine on the blood gushing battlefields intoxicated with surreptitious and ludicrous violence and excruciating torments, who is found under the connotation of Matisse Motierre d'Autoine, pledge ,with the entirety of the honesty which I can grasp at this mere moment of exuding the metaphysically honey satiated words I have prepared today, my loyalty to the exquisite and overtly finespun Kingdom of Gallia by offering you my seal, my signature, as an undoubtedly legitimate and ingenuous act of certifying my claims.

My faithful respects,

Mottiere d'Autoine

Transmission Ended