Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bretonian War Cabinet; BPA | Encrypted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***Incoming Transmission***
***Encryption - High***
***Establishing Video Link***
***Video Link Establish Complete***
***Transmitting Live Data***

[Image: aleister.png]

Good evening, gentlemen.

Allow me to present myself, first and foremost:

My name is Aleister Corke, undoubtedly, you may have heard of me before as I did contact you in the past regarding a proposition, a proposition I may wish to reconsider with you today.

I come forth to you representing not the Warhound Brigade, but the Guild Core, today. And that is why I would like to reconsider the past proposition which I took liberty of uploading here.

The parolees which you gave to the Brigade proved to be very expendable, and very valuable, managing to forward the goals of a lucrative association in a honest manner, away from the shackles of crime and plunder. In fact, the parolee program which we shared together proved so efficient that, as with my promotion into the Guild Core, I would like to make it available to this organization as well.

Bottom line, gentlemen, I came here to offer you the proposition of continuing the parolee program, and more, extending it to the Guild Core.

I shall await your answer.
Have a good evening, gentlemen.

***Video Link Shutdown***
***Terminating Application***
***Transmission Closed***
***Enhancing Signal***