Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [RHA], The Hessian Rote Jaeger (reprid)|CC;|Subject: "A Proposal"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 5rp9qj2.png]

*Appears strained somewhat.*

“Look ami’s, I’d thought better of your movement. Do not disgrace yourself by preying upon impartials, no?”

“…Now you see ami – I am a Zoner( naturally) and I realise that Zoner neutrality is a concept to be earned, not an immutable truism. Put simply, I consider it both understandable and probable that a piratically inclined band of credit-hungry revolutionaries may view my (and my comrades) vessels as vast, celestial piggybanks just waiting to be cracked apart for their contents, until shown the error of their ways and the virtues of co-operation. This I attempted at the incident’s date”.

“…However, there is a certain…” *Bites his lip as though attempting to swallow it* “…’Line of virtue’, if you will, that pirates (not that I bridge a comparison, of course) commonly adhere to. One example of that is the particularly novel criminal initiative is to - as opposed to releasing the victim once the payment has been transferred - is pestle the poor subject transport into a fine powder then take the vessels ore for its own, despite payment transferrance.”

“…The transport for the purpose of this demonstration is the ‘Concurrance One’, a ZXBT-7 series Zoner Whale transport of two-year service lineage within the Commerce wing of the Commonwealth Raven, a craft I happened to be situated up at the time of the embarrassment. The very fact that we then lost a second transport to a completely disassociated set of blundering buccaneers in Omega Seven hardly proved endearing the prevailing fraternal mood towards the Criminal orders.”

“…Now the fact is ami, I can forgive a total profit loss, time loss, loss of a good 7.4% of the Commonwealth’s shipping capability, but I cannot possibly forgive the vast number of aggrieved queries assaulting my inbox as to the fate of the eighty nine crewmembers of ‘Concurrance One’ who were too preoccupied asphyxiating, burning, screaming, having their innards explode through their eyesockets to reach the nearest escape pod, like I myself managed to.”

“…I now have to explain to those relatives how the death of a few Zoners somehow contributed to the Hessian Revolution. Would anyone care to clarify exactly how the demise of a neutral party (who I might add, may have been interested in the concept of supplying you one day as a business partner and an intriguing connexion within the Omega regions), aids your struggle?”

“…Think about it ami, nay, drill your brains upon it. We could (one day) have a profitable relationship at work between our organisations, provided we all keep our heads screwed on. Remember, our ideals are comparable. I’m a Zoner, I believe in freedom from house autonomy and cooperate greed, as do you, Hessians. So hessians, if you really wish to continue mauling potential friends out of a purely financial motive, then go right ahead…”

“…The direct result of continued aggression? Why, we’ll simply employ more mercenaries to guard our convoys (they will need the credits as much as you do, ami), and if this proves insufficient we will simply move our shipping operations to another theatre, far out of your reach, which would deny you any access to the credits you so militantly seek.”

“…Put simply; if you continue to raid us, then we’ll ship elsewhere. And if we ship elsewhere, then you won’t be able to raid us, or earn any credits from the pleasure. Has a certain ring to it, no?”

“Bluntly; if you wish for an H-fuel supplier, come to us. If you wish for a birth and fair company, come to us, and if you wish for a secret to be kept, come to us. If you wish for credits, then pirate those that are your enemies, and not the other thing”.

“…Are we transparent, ami’s? Because I have a stack of deathmail to reply to.”

"If you wish for a personal, candid meeting over the issue, then by all means specify a rendezvous location, and we will send you a time for it. If you wish for monthy kill-me-not payments, well, that can be organised as well…."

“Till the next time you do something ludicrously unhelpful.”

“Remember ami’s, I hold the honour of living my life through the lens of total diplomatic impartiality, and have seen off a great many swashbuckling Visigoths since the time of my Sirian induction; the pen is a fine, servile javelin, with a shaft far more pliable to the purpose than common ordinance; violence would indeed be an inept riposte, at least from your vantage.”

“Oh, and don’t be reticent about your intelligence my Teutonic tétons – it reeks of ill humour”.

[Image: MF7w7K1.png]
Transmission established...
Source: Vogtland base, Dresden system
ID: Diplomat Gotthold Ludewig

[Image: 264px-RHA_Logo.png]

Tag, herr Nadeau.
If you're here to complain about Rote Jaeger deeds, stand in queue. You'll be right after herr Henderson from IMG. And please, less words, more guncam shots and facts. From your message I've only understanded that you've lost your Whale to Red Hessian attack.

Transmission terminated.
[Image: TransmissionbarHertzMk2_zps75a13919.jpg]
Gutentag.
I am the newly appointed leader of the Rote Jaeger, and I am displeased by what I am hearing.
I was not present at the incident, however, I would be quite annoyed to find out that any of my men caused the destruction of a ship of a friendly faction.
I have done some inquiries as to who ordered its destruction, but my efforts have been fruitless. Therefore, I would like to ask for some proof. I have great trust in my fellow Jaeger, so without proof I am inclined to disbelieve you. However, I would not want this to harm our relations.
We are working to a tight budget, so we are unable to refund or replace the missing vessel.
Even if you cannot procure proof, I shall ensure personally that this will not happen again.
That's all for now.

[Image: TransmissionbarendMk2_zps34624794.jpg]

"In a word; Wegge. I direly hope that moniker means little to you, as it will render my transmission easier to grasp."

*smiles*

“Ah, Sir you miss-anticipate the mark of my viewpoint, but do not concern yourself, I will clarify.”

“I did prove particularly prodigious in law school, friend, so misjudge me not – I am not entirely innocent as to crucially of evidence when penning an accusative remark, and indeed if the purpose behind my communique was merely to chastise the blaggardly butt-bingers responsible, then you would have seen the offending gun camera footage in my last transmission (and dieu knows I have enough of it). Indeed, if you strung the screens together then I’m sure you’d be able to ascertain a panoramic perspective of the incident, no?”

“However (as aforementioned) I am a Zoner ami; I’m acceptant that hounding your movements for pithy vengeance against the offending vigilantes in the Vidars, or seeking refunding for the loss of transport would prove unforthcoming.”

“…You see my Germanic gentlefolk - whilst it would be amusing to watch their toes singe - I have no interest in having the offenders roasted at the proverbial stake – what would be the purpose, after all, having your movement execute a few inept commanding officers will prove a poor testament to the eighty nine corpses currently adrift around the Frankfurt to New Berlin jump connexion. Death makes a poor memorial for death, after all, issuing in all kinds of tremulous moral complexities.”

“As (again) aforementioned, I am being hounded for answers. The fraternity will need a certain degree of appeasement for why the crew of the ‘Concurrence One’ will never return to the roost. So I could either damn you and your respective movements by publicising the incident data in the eyes of the fraternal community and bestowing upon you the answers you seek, or else gun for a second idea, a concept which should prove mutually agreeable to both of our agencies”.

*Grins wider*.

“…In incidences as tremulous as this one, perhaps the odd falsehood is required for, yes?”

“…Let us suppose I deceive the fraternity – it is easily done – and inform them that the ‘Concurrence One’ was destroyed by a pair of buccaneers independent from revolution, and that the particular hessians of the Rote Jager acted honourably; attempting to intervene towards the Concurrance’s salvation. Why not? The same photographs could substantiate both arguments.”

“…However, if I lie for you – to shield you, if you will, from the clamour of the masses, then a return is only fair for this treasonous favour, eh?”

“…I aim for a trade agreement, ami. A certain arrangement that would permit the Commonwealth to supply installations (of hessian choosing, I might add), with the commodities you so require (and perhaps procure the odd item for the return journey). Why not? If the narration of our past encounters that I would choose to bestow rings sound, then the only words we have for each other are those of compassion. Financially, the both the Rote Jager and the Red Hessian Army would find a considerable amount to gain from the exchange, certainly more than could be possibly ever derived from a few chance encounters with an inconsequential Zoner convoy.”

“…As to the materials we can infuse your revolution with, well, the variance is wide, as is our ability to provide a workable service. Niobium, hydrogen fuel, Military vehic… ah, that is to say, pharmaceuticals, the list expands to fit the demand. You need merely state your material pre-requisites, ami’s”.

“Again, I offer the prospect of a candid, personal, intimate meeting of the most pleasurably personal nature capable of triggering gleeful ecstasy within the human pineal.”

“…So do go ahead my laudable industrialists; play the host and provide a fitting locality for such an encounter.”

“So, what say to that my men-of-the-mists? Are you going to shake the hand extended, or shoot it from its wrist?

*Moves to end the transmission, then halts.*

“…Of course, we all know what “contingency” is a barstardisation of, don’t we friends? Best to acknowledge open suggestion than the temptations of confliction”.

-Signal doubled-
[Image: TransmissionbarHertzMk2_zps75a13919.jpg]
Gutentag.
I must confess, I am unsure as to how to reply. My people are based at Freital, which, as you know, is a Hessian base. The only supplies we would require is the weaponry and ammunition on Freital.
Now, you'd say 'well that needs supplying', but really, if you want to make a trade agreement, you should be asking the main Red Hessian army, rather than my independent branch of Hessians.
Because really, we are not in control of whether or not the Hessians allow a trade agreement.
So I'll leave all decisions on your proposal to the leader of the main Red Hessian army.
That's all I have to say for now.

[Image: TransmissionbarendMk2_zps34624794.jpg]

*Appears amiable*.

“Oh Sir, It is to your credit that you prove ever reverent of your position within the Hessian caste system, but such an explicit reminder (whilst both offered and cherished in positive faith) as to the Red Hessian Army’s overarching rule as the sovereign adjudicators of your organization, lies already at the peak of conscious prominence; indeed, to the point of being (as the brutish Bretonians would put it,) rather bloody obvious”.

*A pause*.

“I speak in harlequinesque jest (of course), but seek not to make a mockery of you. However, if both Hessian parties observe, the [RHA] are one of the constituent receptors of this transmission. If I had deigned to render this communique to the Jager in isolation, then I would have specified as much, ami’s – no fallacy of judgement has impinged upon my statements, I assure you profoundly. So let us disregard any such seditious suggestions as purely decorative dross; ancillary to necessity?

“Be conscious; I do not prostitute my agency to your own due to any ill-will or vengeful motive, but a reparative one. An err has been committed as we all lie aware, a tiresome blot that exists only to be chamfered clean…

…I trip on digression, pardonnez-moi. Be but assuaged my rubies, I will drift no further…”

“…Actually, non, the subject was a fine one. Addressing gemstones, it wouldn’t be overtly presumptuous for a certain Zoner councilor to query the availability of a certain variety of diamonds, hmm, for which your organisation is famed? Now, whilst pumice is pulchritudinous, blood diamond is preferable (obtained via entirely ethical, well-sourced means I am sure). So ami’s, in return for the right to trade such a valuable export up to the Northern Taus (where you will never hear from them again, certainly), would it not be pleasurable for Zoner credits, Niobium and hydrogen fuels (and oui, the odd piece of materiel militaire, if you run so inclined) to flow into your propriety? The exchange would be a fine one – beneficial for both, I believe”.

“…Think on it friends. If requested, a personal meeting can be organized – It would prove a pleasure.”

-Signal quadrupled-
(12-11-2013, 09:14 PM)Achille Wrote: [ -> ]
-Signal quadrupled-

[Image: Transmissionbar3final_zps78d352c3.jpg]

Guten tag. My Hessian comrades and I are having trouble decrypting your transmission. Is it possible to 're-phrase' it?

Major Gehard Seisburg

[Image: Transmissionbarended_zps7da2e82e.jpg]
Transmission established...
Source: Vogtland base, Dresden system
ID: Diplomat Gotthold Ludewig

[Image: 264px-RHA_Logo.png]

Tag, herr Nadeau.
So you're interested in acquiring a load of Blood Diamonds? Or, perhaps, some other hessian products? That sounds good, but we are wishing to hear more about your organisation, The Commonwealth. We had business with OSI, some meetings with TAZ. Our intelligence in deep Omicrons reported about Phoenix zoners, but we hadn't heard about your group until now.

Also, we need exact list of commodities you're able to deliver.

Transmission terminated.