Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TAZ Pineal Inquiries and Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
*Incoming Transmission*
Comm ID: Mad John Rackham
Location: Ambassador's Office, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin System
Encryption: TAZ Discretion

To: Agrippinus Sexton Cognominus IV

Well lad, we're impressed with yer research and that you came all the way from Picardy to knock on our door in Baffin, But some Popes have a few reservations about your Gallic heritage ....we ain't exactly mates with the Gallic Royals ya know? However, we've checked out your background as far as possible and been given a wink and a nudge by Eris..... so we're willing to give you a set of TAZ Robes for a trial period of however it takes to get on with yer life as a TAZ Pope.

Congratulations! Come and join us for the Pie and Peas Jig on Friday night!

By the way though, I can tell ya now, your name is too long to fit in a straight line between the ears of any Pope, and having things coiled up in our heads is tricky to manage, so, inevitably yer nick name is gonna be "Grippi".... or Pope Grippi. Let me know if ya have a problem with that.

Rock up at Pueblo Bonito and we'll furbish you with all the shizzle ye need, flashing beacon (TAZ ID) and the like.

Welcome!

Mad John Rackham

OORP//Please PM me your Skype, get an account if you don't have one.. it's free. Also, please let me know your Time Zone
Withdrawn. Sorry for gravedigging.
-Do you know what you want to roleplay as a Temporary Autonomous Zoner? (The type here : trader, templar, etc...)
Trader and Templar

-Do you have a character in mind in which you would like to roleplay? If so, tell us the history and general Roleplay. (Here you explain the character background/history, his mindset, everything related to his story. If you don't have any character in mind, no need to answer anything here)
Still in creation, would like to talk with a few people first.

-Do you have a recommendation from a TAZ? If so, name them. (Note: This is a requirement)
Sadly no

-Will you follow TAZ roleplay guidelines?

Yes
-What is your experience? When did you join Discovery?
Playing Discovery for roughly 7 years now. I joined in 2014 and created my forum account in 2015

-Have you roleplayed TAZ before?
Yes, I was doing some Helium-3 runs to one of the TAZ PoB's while also doing casual RP with them in Baffin.

-Are you in other factions? If so, name them.
Ageira~
{DHC}
K'Hara|
VFK|
[KNF]
A/)

-What will be your level of involvement in TAZ?
Depending on how much fun TAZ can bring to me, I can invest alot of time.

Zoner Lore :

-According to you, what is a Zoner? (Answer with your own words. No concise answer please. No copy pasta)
Zoners who prefer to stay away from house wars and house politics. Living their own life without worrying about laws, military, police, war and so on.

-Describe the main asset of a Zoner as compared to others? (Answer with your own words. No concise answer please. No copy pasta)
Diplomacy and neutrality

-What is the most important thing for a Zoner in the Sirian community? (Answer with your own words. No concise answer please. No copy pasta)
Neutrality.
Kallist and welcome to the discordian way of life.
You will find your robes at Pueblo Bonito in the holy system of Baffin.
Books n tapes are sent on a more private channel.
Pages: 1 2 3