Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Omicron and Omega Systems Observer Newscast (Update 5/8/08)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please PM me with news in the omicron and omega systems of major fights and political tensions etc, all to be put in this forum. regardless of faction

admins could you ensure this forum is only posted in by myself to keep up genuine news and not flames etc.

//Admins, may we get a RP battle report forums or is there a place i can post my battle reports etc.

//Also wanted are GFX people, i need a logo, a Signature and a banner etc for Omicron and Omega Systems Newscasts - News that matters to you. Recognition offered as im useless at those things to make it look nice. if your intrested in my posts feel free to pm me with compliments suggestions and ideas
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
NEWSFLASH!
DATE: 3/08/08

Title: Clash of the Pirates.

Early this morning, The Corsairs home system of Omicron Gamma was under siege at approximately 0200 hours GMT. the invading forces the Red Hessians Clan RH and Various Outcasts including the Clan {SOB}. The battle lasted only twenty minutes and was one sided. The Corsairs were made known to the intentions of the invading ships many systems out and had prepared accordingly, sources tell us that the Corsairs greeting party consisted of five battleships 3 Confirmed to be of the new Legate Class Battleships, two Praefact Class Cruisers and approx half dozen Fighters. One Corsair was seen saying "Boy are they in for a Shock". The Ships formed a picket line near the Docking rings on the Corsairs beloved world of Crete, boasting of being the best place in Sirrius for a Fiesta.

When the Fight commenced it was an onslaught, the Corsairs are said to have lost none of their vessels while the RH and Outcasts took casualties. Ordanance Master Bersailis on board Capitana Gaunts Cruiser Said "We Amigos, hahaha, We Sent them to La Mierda!"

Captain Gaunt's Statement "At 0200 Hours, me and my amigos at Crete were attacked by Drug Addicts and low life's, they all appeared to be up on cardamine, normally they are not known for the accuracy of their weapons, but bear in mind a Praefact is not a small ship, we received no damage, and we caught a glancing shot on our port shield throughout the battle. the affair lasted 20 minutes before the cowards turned tail and run, or more likely they were running back for their next fix of cardamine. We corsairs took no losses while the attackers took some before they run like Dogs. It is a statement, we are not the biggest guys out there, but we are one of the best."

The Outcasts and RH were unavailable to give statements at the time.

The Outcasts and Red Hessians Fielded roughly 15 fighter class ships, thought to be mostly Sabres and 4 bombers.

After the fight, it is said that a fiesta began and more parties, which is a normal night for the Spanish Corsairs.

Currently classed as the underdog, the Corsairs proved that the Underdogs bite the hardest.

Stay Tuned to our channels for more updates and stories that matter to you in the Omega and Omicron Systems.

Good Night.
====================
=======================
From Omicron and Omega Systems Observer Newscast
To The people that Matter
Date: 5/08/08

Due to popular Demand, we are now transmitting in this Region again (Forum)

Our services have been appreciated and in return we are greatful, //PM me all news regardless of faction with evidence about major fights etc.

So we are back and what do we have for you? BATTLESHIP DOWNED!! read on for the story!
========================

++++++++++++
NEWSFLASH
To: The People that matter, Showing news to you that matter to you!

Title: You Sunk My Battleship!

We once again reflect the Corsairs as they reign terror in omega and omicron Systems once more. This Time a Bounty Hunter Battleship expertly executed by two Praetorian Bombers and a Praefact in Omicron delta, the battle was fierce and costly to the Corsairs, but Just. The Cruiser Suffered Major damage to their Mainframe System (Major Red Lagg) and as a consequence was destroyed in the battle, but that was not to stop the two brave bombers manned by the notorious Grimly and Kurosaki who against all odds managed a feat no less than extrodinary in destroying the Battleship piloted by Kuun-Lan.

The battle was harsh but the bombers able to out manoeuvre the turrets on the Bounty Hunter Battleship with utter ease unleashing Salvo after salvo of Torpedoes of death upon her.

This all started out as the fool Kuun-Lan decided to visit Omicron Gamma in this mighty warship quickly attracting the attention of the Corsairs currently on patrol who persued this ship through through the dangerous Omicron Kappa System into Omicron Delta System.

even though a cruiser was lost in the fight, the result was a Major victory for the Corsairs againt the Bounty Hunters, the biggst for decades as the ship was worth over 1.2 billion credits, a major dent in their accounts.

Lord Grimly gave a statement today following the engagement "After Crete's radar was alerted about Kuun-Lan presence in Omicron Gamma, I wake up kurosaki for we go hunt him and calm the Crete's alert system.

We took our preatorian bomber and starting scooting. Kurosaki headed to OTheta jump hole and I to Tripoli shipyard (to see if he wasn't hitting our bases). Then kurosaki headed to OKappa jump hole, me to O41 jump hole and before i could arrive to my destination, kurosaki send me a call to tell me he found him. I was following him to OKappa jump hole.

Then i got a message from kurosaki while he was in hyperspace where he told me kuun-lan headed to ODelta.

That bounty hunter scum docked to Freeport for resupply so we was waiting him he left.
Then you came in you cruiser. You were fastly gunned down but we send your cargo pod to Freeport 11.

An hermano down, we had to kill him !
After a few minutes, our supernovas kissed him so lovely he died !

Our ship got low damages due to our great shields ! We went then to Freeport 11 for our repairs and resupply in ammos.

After that great victory for los corsair, the hunter pilot said we were well skilled pilots. Want he to join finally our ranks and get more fighting skills ?

Pictures ~

[Image: 5bd1da52375a88f357512f84cbd1a800.png]

Once again the Corsairs are proving to be more than a small thorn.

Stay tuned for more news that matters to you.

Ibram Gaunt Omicron and Omega Systems Observer Newscast.

Good Night
--------------------------------------