Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Encrypted: To Colonial Military
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*incoming transmission*
ID Code: Colonial Civilian Petr Novák
Encryption Level: High

Greeting, Colonial Command
I would like to inform you about an unknown wormhole that is formed in our system.
In the surroundings the anomaly falls ship's sensors and makes it impossible to properly focus and scan the anomaly during that arrive from all sides Outcast fighters and attack everything within range. * spit * If you know the frequency of this type of interference, please supply of the materials that me and my crew to safe flight of this area.
I am sending a few pictures of this anomaly.
___Loading___

___Loading___

___Loading___
*transmission lost*
[Image: qgsyNXX.png]

Transimition status:Fine
Signal:Strong
Origin:Unknow
Encryption:High

Greeting Mister i am Flight Officer Kairos

I see your point! But the the military needs some more detalied Raport about the WORMHOLE you have seen you our system,and i personlay love if you will tell us around what sector and system you sow the warmhole! I will make sure ti send this raport to the Seniors Officers and to The Admiral Rogers, and i am sur he will be interested in finding this out
*incoming transmission*
Encryption Level: Only For Colonial Military

Greeting, Colonial Command.
I apologize for not providing the coordinates unfortunately due to interference fell communication unit and we were forced to head to Sabah Shipyard for repairs.
The wormhole appears to be unstable, but I'll leave it to scientists.
Located in sector 2 / G in Coronado.
I attach another captured images.

___Loading___

___Loading___

___Loading___

Wishing you a safe journey.
Signed Petr Novák
*End of transmission*
[Image: RogerAnders.png]

Mr. Novak,

While I do appreciate your desire to aid our nation and its Military, do be clear when marking your transmission packets. The complex on Pecos does not have the benefit of our better-established space-based command and mistakes can happen such as Kairos feeling the need to involve herself.

Onto the matter at hand, the anomaly that you have 'discovered' has been known to us soon after our arrival in the system. Since before we arrived, however, it has not formed a stable connection: local freelancers and one intoxicated Colonial recruit have attempted to dock with it and never been heard from since. Some of our 15th squadron have reported rumours among said local population that it led to the edge of Liberty space some years ago, but as all traffic passing by Sabah on the way to Planet Baja is warned, it only leads to the death of those who come too close.

Again, we appreciate your willingness to aid the Republic. In the meantime, your continued work in one of our nationalised corporations or signing up to the Military are the best ways to do so.

With all due regards,
Commander Roger Anders
*incoming transmission*
Encryption Level: Low

Greeting, Colonial Command
Thanks for the information and sorry for the alarm message.
In the future, the first I verify that information to the competent
authorities before re-experience this embarrassing moment.
About your offer to join the Colonial Military I will think about it.

And please forgive Flight Officer Kairos, it was my fault and error
in the communication unit that caused this incident.

Wishing you a safe journey.
Signed Petr Novák