Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gallic Authorities || From: Andre Satin, Gallic Junkers || CC: Ship Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Channel Opened]
[Incoming Transmission]
[Decryption in process]
[Source: Bourg-en Bresse, Burgundy]
[Message Active]

[Image: CZmMTH1.jpg]
Andre Satin

Bonjour, glorious Crown authorities!
My name is Andre Satin, Scraper of the Gallic Junkers and manager of a Privateer. I am contacting you today in reference to an unlicensed BXJ-5 "Cougar" Gallic Royal Navy Bomber that my client had bought from a 'veteran'. The ship came with a notice of approval, but has recently been shown to be forged. I've asked Amalle, the Privateer of the Gallic Junkers of whom I manage, about the issue and he says he had no clue about the registration, and I reassure you that Amalle doesn't lie about such issues. I've taken a look at the ship and have included all of the details in a report for you.

Cougar Registration Wrote:Loadout:
  • 4 x Bomber EMP Cannons
  • 2 x Bomber EMP Turrets
  • 1 x Nova Torpedeo Launcher
  • 1 x Train Cruise Distruptor
  • 1 x Nuclear Mine Dropper
  • 1 x Fortress CM Dropper
Equipment:
  • Champion H.F Shield
  • Enchanced Thruster
  • CNORx-36E Engine Mk I
  • Advanced Deep Scanner
  • Gallic Junkers ID (to be attached after registration)

Use: To intercept, extort, attack and humiliate corporations that oppose or support those who oppose the Crown. This ship also should be used to fend off the enemies of the Gallic Junkers that work within the Zone of Operations.
Zone of Operations: Amalle uses this ship primarily in the Taus and to pursue enemies into Bretonia.

If there's anything else that needs to be included, please let me know.

With regards,
Andre Satin

[Attachments Sent]
[Transmission Terminated]

ERROR
No response received, re-sending transmission

ERROR
No response received, re-sending transmission

TRANSMISSION ENTRANT
PRIORITÉ: LOW
SUJET: COUGAR REG.

[Image: Mer5R7O.png][Image: FnyxaMt.png]
ID: Général Lucie LeBlanc, Marine Royale Gauloise

Bonjour, Monsieur Satin,

After reviewing your attached documentation, no issues can be found with your registration request. So long as the work your group undertakes continues to benefit the Crown's interests, this recognition of registration will remain granted.

Of course, this permission may be revoked at any time if it is seen fit. I should hope, however, that you will not give us reason to do so.

In service to the Crown,

[Image: aAOOUsW.png]

TRANSMISSION TERMINÉE