Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Owners of Stanfort Base -||- From: Samuel Rose - IMG -||- Encrypted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Ua2fCRC.png]

**** SENDER: Samuel Rose, Independent Miners Guild ****

**** TO: the owners of the Stanfort Base ****

Greetings,

my name is Samuel Rose, I represent the Independent Miners Guild.

Today one of our patrols noticed for the first time your newly constructed base in Omega Seven. I must say I'm kinda impressed you pulled that out, got to build a base near very heavy traffic fields and quickly enough to no one notice it until it was operational. To be sure we are talking of the same base, here is the location, pointed on the map:

[Image: PWKTZ2L.png]

I was pleased to notice that the station took a friendly attitude towards our ships, but even so a few questions are raised...

[Image: Ook1dBy.png]

May I ask you who are you and what is your affiliation?

Or are you an independent group?

What's your stance towards IMG?

You see, it is important for the safety of our operations in the area that we know every party present in the system.

Also, on an advice note: have you registered your base with the Rheinland authorities? They dont like anyone building bases in Omega Seven without their consent. If you do not have authorization, I advise you to ask for it as soon as possible.

Well, I think that's it for the moment. I shall wait for your reply on this very same channel.

Thank you for you time.

Samuel Rose
Independent Miners Guild

[Image: end.png]
[Image: veronica.png]

**** SENDER: Veronica Ryan, IMG Secretary ****

**** TO: Rheinland Federal Police, Stanford Base Administration ****

Dear Sirs or Madams,

This is a reminder for you to check your inbox messages. After yesterday's siege by Rheinland forces, the Guild is still interested in who set up shop right in the IMG controlled part of Omega 7.

Please answer the request of Mr. Samuel Rose as soon as possible.

Hochachtungsvoll

Veronica Ryan
Secretary of the Guildmasters

[Image: end.png]