Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Q&A [Myself and Doc Holliday]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Rising from his chair the man said "Okay, Just a sec." Taking his infuser back, smoothing on his patch and grabbing his head for just a brief moment he then said "Ready. Please lead on." Again the man grabs his head, just for a moment, and hesitates "Before I forget though, there's something I wanted to say.

Kind of my wishes should something come up and I'm not in a position to be asked. I've thought about this a lot so I'd appreciate if you just . . . go with it. I'll explain if you want but it sounds kinda silly. Anyway what I would like is, if it turns out this" pointing at his patched scar "turns out to be, you know, a living thinking sentient thing in it's own right and if something crops up that means that it's saving either me or it . . . save it. I just wanted to get that sorted." Briefly shaking his head he continues "Like I said though, please lead on."
The two men boarded the shuttle for Pueblo. On the flight over, Doc gave Anon some instructions.
"First, it is our holy temple so you must respect the peace and quiet of others," he explained, "and while I'm with another patient there, I will have a room in which you can wait. Remember, I will give you the same attention I give them."

With that, they traveled on.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1465534
Pages: 1 2 3