Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bretonia Government, Bretonia Armed Forces, Bretonia Police Authority, BAF, BPA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**INCOMING TRANSMISSION**
**ENCRYPTION: HIGH**

Greetings.

In my recent trips in Leeds, I detected hostile (Gallic) movement in the D5 sector, West Leeds Smog Cloud. I proceeded and I found a modular base by the name Le Havre Spaceport under construction:

[Image: 31d4827f34dd91f114cb_1.jpg] [Image: 31d4827f34dd91f114cb_2.jpg] [Image: 31d4827f34dd91f114cb_3.jpg] [Image: 31d4827f34dd91f114cb_4.jpg] [Image: 31d4827f34dd91f114cb_5.jpg]

From the Gallic Junker supplying it, and the name of the base, I highly suspect it to be a Gallic construct. As you can observe, a GMG affiliated transport was also found in the vicinity, which left then returned with construction materials and docked. That event was not recorded unfortunately.
I am quite sure the construct poses a threat to Bretonia.

Sincerely,
.:j:. Adam Wayland of the Junkers Congress

**END OF TRANSMISSION**
Comm ID: Ortog Ashford
The junkers Congress

My apologies for adding to this transmission, but its my sad dutty to inform the rest of the congress, and indirectly the Bretonian authorities,that as from now any Gallic Junker should be considered just like any other gallic...hostile.

Not only due to that base construction but also because of hostile actions taken agains bases of friends of Congress. If any Gallic Junker is found within Bretonia territory do anything within your possibilities to send him home in a body bag.

We stand for Bretonia. Our distant relatives are no longer exception, they should be branded enemies.
Comm ID: Ortog Ashford
The junkers Congress

We warned Gallic Junkers, time and again, that no hostile operations would be forgiven within Bretonia territory.

We laid down conditions for them to be not considered as targets, and they insisted on building a base very near the New London jumphole.

We were certainly not amused that a base belonging to a Congress friend was taken down, and that GJ participated on it.

Therefore when we spoted Le Havre ...well, it didn't look more then an insult to Congress, to Bretonia and to junkers in general.

That base no longer exists.

For Queen and Country

We were happy to be of assistance.
Ortog Ashford
[Image: basedown.png]
[Image: MagnusPage_zps4f8befe3.png]

Mr. Ashford,

Clearly your Gallic brethren are not as skilled at constructing bases as most others if the outpost was destroyed with such a small force. Your assistance in stopping any forward base being completed for them, and the Congress' continued support of Bretonia in its wars, is appreciated.

As for the Gallic Junkers in general, they are already considered hostile to Bretonia and have been for some time. Should you be in a position to slow their operations near our space such as in the above case, continue to do so.

Best regards,
Deputy Commissioner Magnus Page