Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Freeport 11 administrative office. From: captian of Order|TV-Pharaoh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

Although you may realise who I am, from the transmission title, I am Aaron Johnson, captain of Order|TV-Pharaoh, a transport. though I understand that I should not involve zoners in conflicts between The Order and the Bounty hunters, this is gone out of bounds.

around 24 hours ago, I was 500 metres from your station, coming in to dock and refuel, when a BHG tagged bomber class vessel, within the No Fire Zone, began firing at me.

nfz violation guncam shot

I and The Order have always followed the Zoner laws around your bases, but the same cannot be said about them.I hope that this event will help you to decide on your relationship with them.

Aaron Johnson
Captain of The Pharaoh
The Order

《《《《《《《《《《《《《transmission terminated》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Engaging auto resend due to no response(code 112)

automatic resend succesful.

program terminated
[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/mUvDcQp.jpg?2[/img]
Incomming transmission...

Source:------ Omicron Delta, Freeport 11
Comm ID:----- Administrator John Douglas
Encryption:-- High
Topic:------- NFZ violation

Connecting to relays...
Range:------- Omicron Zeta diplomatic relay
Priority:---- Medium

Handshake protocol completed...

Opening message...

Cpt. Aaron Johnson

Unfortunatelly I am unable to access the evidence that supposedly is linked with your initial message. Without it, it is impossible to process your report concerning potential violation of Freeport perimeter rules that I have established. While attack on your ship is surely regrettable outcome, there is nothing I can do for you right now concerning this incident.

~Administrator Douglas
Thank you for your positive reply, Mr. Douglas. guncam shots were previously marked private. please do feel free to access them now.

Aaron Johnson,
Captain of the Pharaoh,
The Order