Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nature's Last Hope Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
My gaian [NLH]Ocean uses a Viper, he likes it cos its hot rod looking, but its suitably modded to that emissions from its engines are at a minimum of course
Comm ID: [NLH]Red.Sunset

Talking of ships, I'm still flying my Ravens Talon Green Edition, you know, the low emissions Technology Futures model - Hellish expensive to buy because of the filters, boosters, fuel and other economy mods. For instance, the cockpit windows and Hull surface are fitted with Thermal and Solar Radiation energy gathering equipment to supplement the regular fuel cells. And there ain't a scrap of material in this baby that can't be recycled (Heh! I've proved that often enough!).

But the set up costs are worth the long term environmental benefits.

Please add her to the list...

Red
Right, now you made me think about the Vipers and the Raven's Talon. Dunno about the RT, but meh, it's sold on a Zoner base. As for the Vipers, I might write a request to CR to use them.

EDIT: Allowed IMG ships now with good RP reason (Request to CR), RT can be bought at Gran Canaria, a Zoner base... Meh, let's allow it, shall we? But I still want to see some Eagles flying around Islay, you hear?:P
All right animal lovers. I got an idea for you how to kick your action in gear.

Now that Disco has this extremely profitable new, juicy and potent commodity in Gaian wildlife it attracts certain sleaze-bags and poachers. Why don't you set up a snitch-phone in "Employment office" for catching the said scumbags?

Offer a reward of say 300k for turning the wildlife haulers in with photo evidence. And then setup compiling a list of the perps.

I of course expect to be paid for this brilliant idea.

<squeling noises head in the back-groud>

"Shut up back there! I can't hear my thoughts in here!"

*slaps the fluffy monkey*

"Where was I? Oh, yeah. Send the money to Planetform pensioners."
Hey hey hey...

You guys still active? I noticed the lack of NLH on the server lately, but maybe is just my GMT setting.
Yeah we do need to kick it up a notch, I was on my early last week patrolling Manchester, New London, and Leeds for a bit but didn't find anyone to brand with NLH RP. I do come out from time to time, though, and spam the system with Gaian propaganda and occasianl acts of terrorism. I've flown my NLH char for over a year now but if your looking to be pirated it's not gonna happen from me, if your ship is deemed a suitable target by my Lurue due to ID or commodity it faces possible destruction. NLH represents the "old" idealistic Gaians not the present opportunistic pirates they've become, in fact the RP of [NLH]-Lurue is that he is already rich and doesn't need the money. Perhaps another terrorist spree is due very soon.
Just thought I should write this down...

Had a nice time with Tyler.White about a week ago on my Gaian. Showed Jacob around the usual bases and territory and even saved my pod when I got blown'up by a Bretonian BShip.

'Really enjoyed the experience.

We need moar Gaian playas!!!1
Just had an excellent experience as {SU}Midnight.Express in Leeds with shadowcat and borasco. Well done.
I'm glad your experience was good, too. Silly people going on OSC cruises - that's what they get!
As an independent Gaian (not as a corrupted pirate but as a protector of Gaia), it was an honor assisting [NLH]Tyler.White and [NLH]-Shadowcatagainst a BAF|Lt.John.Alster^ and a freelancer named Batman last week, despite me ending up getting my ship destroyed. Luckily [NLH]Shadowcat got my pod into safety:)

It's always nice seeing you peeps online. One day I may consider applying for NLH...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6