Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nature's Last Hope Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
It has come to my attention that I must inform you of the following. If I have posted this in the wrong location, please say so and, if you could, direct me to the correct location.

One of my characters, Obsidian, has stolen one of your gunboats and named it the Black Horizon.

That is all, unless you know of something more that I must say concerning the matter. I leave it to you to decide what to do. Place a bounty on his head, come after him yourselves, it does not matter so long as you know that he has it.

Until next we meet, I bid you good day.
' Wrote:It has come to my attention that I must inform you of the following. If I have posted this in the wrong location, please say so and, if you could, direct me to the correct location.

One of my characters, Obsidian, has stolen one of your gunboats and named it the Black Horizon.

That is all, unless you know of something more that I must say concerning the matter. I leave it to you to decide what to do. Place a bounty on his head, come after him yourselves, it does not matter so long as you know that he has it.

Skype me please? Libertyshadow (PM works too, whatever you prefer)

PS: I like the Blood Asp.
' Wrote:It has come to my attention that I must inform you of the following. If I have posted this in the wrong location, please say so and, if you could, direct me to the correct location.

*Sighs* Well, it's already dealt with as I can see, so I will keep silence - http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tYh...amp;output=html - and - http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4040 - and it's already dealt with so I will keep silence.
To whomever it may concern,

It will please you to note that the Dark Horizon, the stolen Claymore gunboat, has been destroyed and Obsidian is presumed dead. As per our agreement, I will now sell the Dark Horizon for a different ship. I would request a bit more patience from you as I do so. I assure you the Dark Horizon will be gone within the week.

Quantum Psychosis
I admit I haven't been around bretonia much so I haven't seen you on regular basis but...

Black Dragon Hogosha VHF + Drake Hogosha guns + Tizona Corsair shieldbusters = Gaian?
' Wrote:I admit I haven't been around bretonia much so I haven't seen you on regular basis but...

Black Dragon Hogosha VHF + Drake Hogosha guns + Tizona Corsair shieldbusters = Gaian?

NLH, representing the Gaian Guard exclusively, is trying to move away from Corsair relations. We'll be gradually phasing out Corsair guns altogether (including turrets) leading up to 4.86.

As for the Black Dragons: If Jinx's Gaian fighter makes it into the mod, you can expect the black dragons to dwindle. We've grown so much over the last six months - nineteen recruits if I counted correctly. In past times it wasn't necessary to regulate ship use that much over ranking, but now that our numbers have grown it might be time. I'll talk to Marburg and Nauticus about it.

Thank you for the feedback!
Personally when using "allied" stuff I like the principle that at least some stuff should be your own.
' Wrote:I admit I haven't been around bretonia much so I haven't seen you on regular basis but...

Definitely seems pretty awkward to me, but it depends on the particular character and their RP. I thought there had been some requirements on the matter, but if it's a character that had been a Hogosha, it's a different story than if they're a run of the mill Gaian.
I'm rather disappointed in a few of the NLH members. They had an equal footing in open space yet, still attempted to run from the fighting area to Islay, if you're going to run to your base, 10+ times, go ahead and dock. It's pathetic and not really fair.
Yeah, I was personally shouting for them to get away from Islay.

It's not like I expect half of them to even see what I'm writing though. I blame the weed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6