Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Edling Mining Facility
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
//COMM NETWORK ACTIVE
//INCOMING MESSAGE

To:John McAllister
Subject:Re: Re: Docking Permission Junker Congress
Encryption:Low
Priority:Medium

[Image: CNpkLyU.png?2]

Dear Mr. McAllister,

Your organisation's ships are now free to dock at Edling Mining Facility.

If you have any technical issues related to Edling, please contact the base administration immediately.

Regards,
Andrew Perin-Aybara Carnegie
Edling Mining Facility

//MESSAGE ENDS
//COMM NETWORK ACTIVE
//INCOMING MESSAGE

GENERAL FACILITY ANNOUNCEMEN

SubjectBig Grinocking Permissions
Encryption:None

Vessels belonging to the Gas Mining Guild are now welcome to dock at Edling freely. Helium-3 is to be unloaded into pressurized containment storage 01. All station personnel are reminded to follow safety instruction while conducting unloading procedures.

//MESSAGE ENDS
**INCOMING MESSAGE**

Guten tag.

I am Gunther Adler, a DHC mining captain. I'd like to re-register my vessel to your base. I was registered before, but my ship's name must have been lost from the docking computer. Here are the details:

Name: Gunther Adler
Vehicle Designation(s): Schwer.Miner
Affiliation: DHC
Proof of payment: Click to open

Thank you very much in advance.
Sincerely,

Gunther Adler

**END OF MESSAGE**
//COMM NETWORK ACTIVE
//INCOMING MESSAGE

To:Gunther Adler
SubjectBig Grinocking Permission

Dear Mr. Adler,

Your vessel has been granted access to our facility.

If you have any technical issues related to Edling, please contact the base administration immediately.

Regards,
Edling Mining Facility

//MESSAGE ENDS
**INCOMING MESSAGE**

Guten tag, Herr Aybara.

I tried to dock on your facility today, and the computer replied that my ship's callsign is not registered on the base. The exact Callsign is: Schwer.Miner
Could you fix this as soon as possible?

Sincerely,

Gunther Adler

**END OF MESSAGE**
//COMM NETWORK ACTIVE
//INCOMING MESSAGE

To:Gunther Adler
SubjectBig Grinocking Permission

Dear Mr. Adler,

I believe there was a computer log issue on our side. Your vessel's identification signature has been reentered. Im sorry for any inconvinience this mighta have caused you. Your docking fee has been reimbursed and you should now be able to land at Edling.

Regards,
Edling Mining Facility

//MESSAGE ENDS
**INCOMING MESSAGE**

Guten tag, Herr Aybara.

Danke for your quick fix, I managed to enter the docking port now.
Sincerely,

Gunther Adler

**END OF MESSAGE**
[Image: QO5561r.png]

Greetings. My name is Jeannette Devereaux, Chief Secretary for Bering Shipping Incorporated. We are a small zoner transport company wishing to 'expand its horizons', so to speak. We are growing and procuring new markets, and the very lucrative Ore bussiness and your facility in the devastaded Munich system have caught our attention. We might provide your base or other instalations in the system with any materials needed for the people harmed by the disaster, and then buy your ore for the trip back. Anything specific your company might need, just ask and we will bring to you.

Faction Name: Bering Shipping Inc.
Faction Tag: BSI-
Affiliation: Zoner [//faction info//]
Reason: As stated, explore a new market for us, and help the Munich system with supplies.
Proof of payment:
[Image: 9pxixpi.png]
=== Boosting Signal ===
//COMM NETWORK ACTIVE
//INCOMING MESSAGE

To:Jeannette Devereaux
Subject:Bering Shipping Incorporated

Dear Mrs. Devereaux,

I apologize for the delay in giving you the appropriate welcome. Vessels of the BSI have been give access to our facility for a while now. Unfortunately I was occupied by some very pressing matters, which prevented me from communicating this news to you.

It is always good to see new entrepreneurs entering the Munich system. I hope our ongoing offer for aluminium ore at 2500 credits per unit will meet your expectations.

Regards,
Edling Mining Facility

//MESSAGE ENDS
Pages: 1 2 3