Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Landwirtrechtbewegung | Encrypted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
Detected ID: Motierre d'Autoine
Transmitting

Bonsoir, leaders and representatives of The... Farmer Rights Movement.

My name is Mottierre Matisse d'Autoine, duke of Auvergne, head representative of the House of d'Autoine and member of the Gaul Nobility and I have been hereby assigned to lead the delegation concerning a possible diplomatic discussion whose epicenter would be... the commerce of Jillies with Gallia as well as other types of nourishments.

In order to cease with the acts of digression and proceed towards the main subject that this communique is bound to confine, I have contacted you in order to announce you, out of courtesy, that the delegation is on its course towards the System of Stuttgart. I trust all the required preparations shall be made by the time of our arrival.
Undoubtedly, I have been enlightened of the details pertaining to the location of our economic and diplomatic congregation. However, I would very much like to settle a convenient time for the meeting and as such, I took the initiative in selecting a possibly suitable time which would be 19:00 SMT of Wednesday ( Local Stuttgart Timing Zone ).

Should the above mentioned meeting hour prove to be unsuitable, I would appreciate if we could remodel this... this recommendation of I towards a more mutually convenient one.

That would be all. I am looking forward to visiting Rheinland and partaking in this assembly. Your culture is... intricate, I dare admit. It's ripe and disciplined and eager to... welcome and embrace its gallant visitors.

Signed:

Mottiere d'Autoine

Transmission Terminated
Incoming Transmission...
Comm ID:
Annike Eckfeld

[Image: qQaAy.png]

Hallo Herr d'Autoine,

We have received your transmission and shall be there to welcome you. We will also prepare some refreshments for you, I am sure you could use those after such a lenghty travel.

-Annike