Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Grand Maréchal Ansel Xavier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comm ID: Valérie Quétineau, Duchess of Picardy

Grand Maréchal Xavier,

I must apologize for not contacting you earlier, Xavier, but I’ve been extremely busy these past months and I guess the same can be said about you. I didn’t expect you to become my successor and I must admit that it was a pleasant surprise for me.

However, I hope you didn’t forget the people who made sure you recover from your threatening health condition, a recovery that helped you reach your current position. It’d be disrespectful to forget these people.

I’ve acquired a new mansion on Planet Amiens after becoming the Duchess of Picardy and it’d be nice to welcome you there as a guest in the near future. There are certain things that I’d like to discuss with you personally.

I’ll await your reply.

V. Quétineau
Communications ID - Grand Marechal Ansel Xavier, Gallic Royal Navy
Communications Recipient - Valérie Quétineau, Duchess of Picardy
Communications Priority: Medium

Ansel appears on screen, looking a tad under the weather, his expression drawn.

I don't forget people who've helped me, Valérie.

You probably don't need me to tell you about the stresses and workload of this position, but I'll make time and come visit your estate as soon as humanly possible. Because for the brief moment things had spiraled out of my control, someone saw me truly. That is gratifying.

Xavier out.
Comm ID: Valérie Quétineau, Duchess of Picardy

Grand Maréchal Xavier,

Losing control is something that happens to everybody. It's the perfect sign that you are a human and not a machine that only serves one purpose until it achieves said purpose or is replaced by a better, more efficient model.

Please inform Franck Valbuena once you've decided about the time of your visit so that he can arrange the necessary things. I'm sure you still remember him.

V. Quétineau