Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gateway Shipping; Oceana Shipping Platform
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 2ykezbp.jpg]

Bonjour, monsieurs and madames,

I am Gerard Lefevre. I am representing the Parisian Revolutionists, a small group of Council pilots and captains who joined forces to fight against the Crown in a minor side branch of the Council forces.

We are constructing our own modular headquarters, and we would like to ask for the help of Gateway Shipping for that project. Our base's location is classified, so Gateway would not be able to ship the requested materials directly to it. Due to this, I would like to rent Oceana Shipping Platform as a storage for the requested materials. Gateway ships would transport the materials to Oceana, then our Council transports would ship it to the final destination.

The requested materials primarily would be Optronic Arrays, purchasable only in Kusari territory, thus it is dufficult to obtain by ourselves. As far as I know, Gateway ships are not banned from Kusari space, so they can ship the wares. I know Oceana's construction is not finished yet, now I'm just inquiring if this business is even possible to make or not.

Eagerly awaiting your answer.

Kind regards,
Colonel Gerard Lefevre

[Image: 2lvloqd.jpg]
::: INCOMING TRANSMISSION :::

From: Francois DeVersailles [Gateway, Liberty Trade Shipping Division]
To:
Subject:
Encryption: Medium
Priority: Medium

Bonjour.
My name is Francois DeVersailles. I am the head of Liberty and Kusari operations for Gateway Shipping. I'll be managing your request.
First, how much storage space are we talking about? Right now, due to construction work, Oceana only has a limited amount of storage space. Another solution would be for our ships to deliver the Optronic Arrays directly to your base, which would be both a more efficient and cheaper option. Anyway. Due to the scarcity of storage space currently, the flat price is 20M to pay for the fuel and crew of the ships going to pick the Arrays up. Second, you will have to pay 1,000,000 (one million) Sirius Credit per thousand units of Arrays, meaning that if you want to store 5,000 Arrays, for example, you will have to pay a subtotal of 25M. Third, there is a time factor. As we need the space, you'll be charged 15,000,000 Sirian Credits per day in addition to the total, after a period of 48 hours. If the Arrays are not picked up by then, you will have to pay the extra.
Or, you could just have our ships deliver the Arrays directly to your base, which would only (relatively) cost you to set a 700SC/unit buy price on your base, which is double the buying price of these Arrays in Kusari.
Anyway. Think about it, and post your answer here.

Sincèrement,
Francois DeVersailles
Executive
Gateway, Liberty Trade Shipping Division

::: TRANSMISSION TERMINATED :::

Bonjour, monsieurs DeVersailles,

I have to rent your storage space for now, as High Command did not approve to disclose the location of the base.

We need 70 000 units of optronic arrays for our constructions. Our transport ships might not be available in large numbers all the time, so I'd like to divide the requested amounts into three batches: 30k, 20k, and 20k units. You inform me on this channel when the batch arrived, and I inform you when we shipped it off from Oceana, and you can bring in the next batch, if this method is acceptable for you.
The ships picking it up will bear the PR_ tag in their IFF.

Now, could you elaborate a bit more how this payment is carried out? Do I pay the flatrate, then we ship off the materials for 1000 credits/unit from the base, or I pay the flatrate plus the 1000 credits/unit, and we don't have to pay when we pick it up from the base?

When you answer this question, I shall immediately wire the credits, so please send me a Neural Net bank account to transfer the money to.

Kind regards,
Colonel Gerard Lefevre

::Incoming Transmission::
Source: Oceana Shipping Platform, Cortez System

[Image: th?id=H.5047150429143260&pid=15.1]

Greetings Colonel Lefevre,

Miles Stuart here, Chairman of the Executive Board of Gateway, and current administrator of Oceana Shipping Platform.

As Monsieur DeVersailles is busy at the moment, I've been asked to give you a quick response to help expedite things.

For a quick explanation of payment arrangements:
1. You pay a $20M flat rate for the rental space for your first shipment of 30k units. Payment may go towards either Gateway|LTS-Sphinx or Gateway|-GSX-Sapphire
2. Once received, we will ship the units to Oceana. Once the order is complete, they will be available for pickup by your vessels at the price of $1,000/ea at your convenience
3. Once your first order is stocked on Oceana, we will notify you, and you will have 48 hours to get it off the station, or else you will be charged an additional $15M/day for extra space rental.

If you find these terms acceptable, you may let us know here and transmit your down-payment, and we will begin shipping your Optronic Arrays.

If you have any further questions, you may contact anyone on our Exec staff at Gateway.

Stuart out.

Bonjour, monsieurs Stuart.

The terms are acceptable.
However, I'd make a minor modification: as I managed to muster a few more transports, I'd like to combine the 2nd and 3rd 20k batches into one 2nd 40k batch. I hope this means no problem for you.

Here is the proof of the payment of the 20 million credits flat rate: Click to open data file.
The payment was sent from the account PR_Bank.
I'm awaiting your confirmation.

Kind regards,
Colonel Gerard Lefevre

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Incoming Transmission▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░

To: Colonel Gerard Lefevre, Parisian Revolutionists
Priority : Very High

[Image: LOGO02.png]

[Image: CEO-1.jpg]

Well, pardon me.. My name is Vimal Kumar, I am the CEO of Gateway Shipping Inc., you would've guessed why I am contacting you, well yes the order you placed for 30,000 units of Optronic Array is ready in Oceana Shipping Platform for departure and the time of 48hrs starts from
the time stated below.

[Image: Time.png]

Which is by 2 days in other words 48hrs you need to collect your shipment, if the time is lapsed an Extra 15 Million need to be deposited.

Vimal kumar
Chief Executive Officer,
Gateway Shipping Inc.,

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓End of Transmission▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

[Image: 43f52879-b732-4424-8ea7-cf5c51d9cf36.gif]

Bonjour, monsieur Kumar.

Our shipping division moved the optronic arrays from the base. Please let me know when the 40 000 unit batch is ready.
Do I have to pay a flatrate for this, too, or the 20 million credits did cover all the 70 000 units?

Kind regards,
Colonel Gerard Lefevre

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Incoming Transmission▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░

To: Colonel Gerard Lefevre, Parisian Revolutionists
Priority : Moderately High

[Image: LOGO02.png]

[Image: CEO-1.jpg]

It is nice to hear, that the Parisian Revolutionists are very Quicker in transporting the Optronic Array, and the next batch will be ready in few days and will let you know.

And "NO' need for flat rate for each batch, 20 Million will cover for all the 70,000 Units.

Vimal kumar
Chief Executive Officer,
Gateway Shipping Inc.,

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓End of Transmission▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

[Image: 43f52879-b732-4424-8ea7-cf5c51d9cf36.gif]
::: INCOMING TRANSMISSION :::

[Image: LOGO02_zpsa106e806.png]

To: Colonel Gerard Lefevre
Subject: Last shipment
Priority: Medium

Bonjour.
Apologies for being absent for so long. I had rather... pressing matters to attend to. Anyway. I just delivered the last shipment of the second batch of Optronic Arrays. I have opened the storage bay which contains them, so you may come and get them whenever you want. Of course, you have a 48h period to pick them up before extra charges are applied, from the time of this transmission.
Merci for doing business with us.

Sincèrement,
Francois DeVersailles
Executive
Gateway Shipping

::: TRANSMISSION TERMINATED :::

Bonjour, monsieur DeVersailles.

We finished the shipping of the second batch. Thank you very much for your help and services. It was a pleasure doing business with you. We might seek again your shipping services in the future.

Kind regards,
Colonel Gerard Lefevre

Pages: 1 2