Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'd think that you should have kept the separated binary groupings, that way people would not get impatient spacing then translating. Just my two cents.
Well, I was able to translate it without spacing. There are enough online tools that do that.

Also, shame on you for not coming!
(09-03-2016, 07:45 PM)Inferno Wrote: [ -> ]I'd think that you should have kept the separated binary groupings, that way people would not get impatient spacing then translating. Just my two cents.

(09-03-2016, 07:46 PM)Izay Vyu Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I was able to translate it without spacing. There are enough online tools that do that.

I really wasn't expecting people to actually go at it without some online tool. But, noted, my bad.

Besides that, a system message in Kepler would have done the trick.
Only noticed and moved there about the time I wrote here, and whatever it was to happen already had ended. Not anyone's fault, but a chance that I missed.
Sorry for that. I should've done it slightly later. Thank you for checking nevertheless.
jó barát
Greed is a pretty cool dude and doesn't afraid of anything
10/10
I am afraid of freighters because of this man.
Adecuate use of mining machinery +10
Can you list your characters maybe?
Pages: 1 2 3