Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Pheonix Research mobile Lab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am Olivia Northenland and i offer my lab as a study platform! Neoclex is a Colony Ship !

First day!-Fresh Meet
Entry: Neural net , note one

Looking at the Hangar all the new kids comming here and expecting anew life . They have their heads raised up , like they never see a Colony ship , well they not but those details doesn't matter! As soon as they steped on the hangar metal they have mee Mr.Dean and Ms.Holand ! Thye will take care of them ad of the ship while they stay here ! We don't want this ship or lab to be blown by any substance left next to other substance!
Thus while Mr.Dean was explainign all the procedure , there was me laying on my shoulder against the wall and looking streight nto their eyes! Some of them were had that spark in their eys and some of them we ,,Why i need to be here"!Now after a silly procedure explaing Dean invited me so they can know who is the boss here !
Dean:Ok , this is Olivia, the capitain and don't let her fool you with her age , she is very deadlya nd she knows what she does! If she ses something , you do it whatever may by!
You could hear wispers, everybody asking and telling i am crazy and they will leave in tirany and they will be my sclaves!
Olivia:Kepp calm, i won't be so tought , or may i? Who know but untill you see my dark side , enjoy your staing and you can find me on the deck or quarter of the Capitains! This is all i had to say , now get back to what you were doing !
So there they were !
I was heading back to my quarter so i can take a good nap and have a bit o silance!