Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Independent Miners Guild; Colonial Movers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 2ykezbp.jpg]

Bonjour, monsieurs and madames,

I am Gerard Lefevre. I am representing the Parisian Revolutionists, a small group of Council pilots and captains who joined forces to fight against the Crown in a minor side branch of the Council forces.

We recently started to construct a modular space station to serve as headquarters. However, we need certain construction materials we cannot or can hardly get ourselves.

As the Guild is friendly to the Council (not openly, but still...), I'm inquiring if it would be possible to ask you to deliver large amounts of construction materials to our base?

I do not wish to go into further details until I find out whether this contract is possible to be carried out ot not.

Eagerly awaiting your answer.

Kind regards,
Colonel Gerard Lefevre

[Image: 2lvloqd.jpg]
[Image: jack.png]

**** SENDER: Jack Henderson, IMG Operations Coordination ****

**** TO: Colonel Gerard Lefevre ****

Dear Colonel Lefevre,

Thank you for getting into contact with the IMG. The Guild would of course assist in the construction efforts of a Council installation. We have not abandoned our initial efforts to assist the Council, even though the time for the daring actions is over.

We can offer secret convoys running commodities to your base. Keep the location strictly off the channels and contact me on my Sky-P3 address for confidential details.

I also know that the Colonial Movers would likely want to get involved into that. They have every reason to assist the Council in their struggle, and I bet they would appreciate being informed as well.

Good luck, Colonal. You can count on the Guild's support.

Jack Henderson
IMG Operations

[Image: end.png]

**CHANNEL PROTOCOL AMENDMENTS**
**CHANNEL OPENED FOR COLONIAL MOVERS**

Bonjour, monsieurs and madames,

As per monsieur Henderson's suggestion, this channel is hereby opened to the Colonial Movers, shipping fleet of the Colonial Republic.

I am awaiting your response.
Thank you.

Kind regards,
Colonel Gerard Lefevre

Bonjour, monsieur Henderson, et madames and monsieurs of the Colonial Movers,

The base location was sent to you on private channels. Here is what we need from the IMG:
70 000 units of Optronic Arrays;
25 000 units of Nanomenbrane Filters;
25 000 units of Plasfoam Conduits;

Here is what we need from the Colonial Movers:

50 000 units of Heat Sinks

Please tell me how much our construction foreman should pay for a unit of these materials.

Kind regards,
Colonel Gerard Lefevre

[Image: p5AnPLA.png]

*He takes a sip from his glass and a puff from his cigar*

Why hello there,

Apologies for the delay. Having just returned from a nice vacation on Curacao, it's taken me some time to catch up on paperwork.

With that said, let me see here... You fight the crown? Very good. Affiliated with the Council, and building a headquarters. Well my friend, you are in luck. The Movers are more than capable to handle such a contract! per your other comm, you require 50,000 units of Heat sinks. Easy. My boys and I will take that on shortly!

As far as payment, I believe 1000 per unit would be acceptable? In total, 50mil. If that works for you, we will begin immediately!

Safe travels,
Lou Marcus
Mover Maestro

Bonjour, monsieur Marcus,

Thank you for your response. It was not late at all, you can imagine, we have our hands full at the moment.
The 1000 credits per unit price is quite acceptable, it is already told to the Dockmaster of the base, he will pay the proper amount. Your ships are clear to dock on the base. The location and other details will be sent on a maximum secure channel.

Kind regards,
Colonel Gerard Lefevre

Dear Colonel Lefevre,

I have good news. Likely your base administrator already reported to you that the first two commodities you requested from the Guild have been delivered successfully.
  • Nanomenbrane Filters: 25.000 units
  • PlasFoam Conduits: 25.000 units

We would also like to register the ship of Mr. Juan, shipname Total.Nuisance to have access to the system. He is our scout and we rely on unconspcuous scouting abilities a lot when we do politically risky operations.

Jack Henderson
IMG Operations

Copernicus, JAN 18th
Shipment Delivered - 3890 pieces of heat sinks.

Bonjour, monsieur Henderson and Copernicus,

Thank you for your deliveries. The construction is going well, our storages have some space now for more materials, as we already processed what you brought in.

Monsieur Henderson, I sent you some relevant data on your SKYPE comm protocol about how you can invite the pilot of Total.Nuisance to Roussillon.

Kind regards,
Colonel Gerard Lefevre

Dear Colonel Lefevre,

Sorry for the delayed report, the Guild has become a rather busy place since our little Omega 9 adventure. I just wanted to tell you what you likely know already: the Guild has finished hauling in the 70k of Honshu Optronic Arrays yesterday.

I hope you are content with the servive the Guild provided and Ms. Morrow recommended to work with your crews together, in case there is another job.

The Guild thanks you for your trust. Call me when you need anything.

Jack Henderson
IMG Operations

Pages: 1 2