Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Fleet Admiral Rachel Baker; CC: Liberty Navy High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Wvj9j94.png]

Fleet Admiral Baker,

It has come to my attention that, due to recent hostilities between the Libertonian Goverment and the Congress, you have transmitted a PSA announcement regarding this matter.
When I received this transmission, I began to wonder about relations with other Junkers beyond the Congress.
Therefore, I wish to say that we, the Junker Marauders, will not follow in the pursuit of the Congress and will try as hard as we can to abide by the law in Libertonian space.

Furthermore, if there is anything we could do to help uphold our resolution, we have a variety of 'services' that we could offer to both the Government and the Liberty Navy.

Personally, Baker, I know you may not think much of us, but I wish to change your mind.
That is all.

-G.M

:::[Ending Transmission]:::
TRANSMISSION: Begin

ENCRYPTION: Moderate
PRIORITY: Low
TARGET ID: "Grand Marauder"
SUBJECT: Services.
SENDER ID: Rachel Baker, Fleet Admiral, First Fleet.

-- --- ---- ---- ---- --- --
[Image: Rachel2Forums_zps35dc9e8c.png]

The leader of yet another band of Junkers approaches me, bearing a title such as "Grand Marauder", after I've publically announced my abhorrence for certain...flavors, of Junker...Hah.

You're brave, I'll give you that, but do not even begin to mistake that for some semblance of trust or favor, it is not.

The...Junker Marauders, have done little to gain my attention one way or another, up to this point, that could be good, or it could be very bad.

As you might have noticed, I am not a fan of...organized Junkers, as they're usually... I'm sure you're aware not up to anything good. I might also add that with a name like The Junker Marauders, you're certainly not likely to gain my favor, either.

I have nothing to offer you, and I am not convinced that you have anything to offer me, Marauder. Stay within the confines of Libertonian law, or I assure you, you too will find yourself at the business end of Naval guns.

Fleet Admiral Rachel Baker, Out.

TRANSMISSION: End
[Image: Wvj9j94.png]

Fleet Admiral Baker,

Your cause for concern is noted, however I feel it is unjustified. I won't argue with someone such as yourself though, as I can understand the hostilities.
However, I do recall one of my people meeting with one of your people and discussing an information exchange regarding artifact smugglers. Though, maybe that never found it's way.
In that case, allow us to... 'assist' in cleaning up some smuggling operations, as well as the cleanup of the Xeno Movement.
If you do not wish to take advantage of the potential other assists that we could offer, then that is understood.

-G.M

:::[Ending Transmission]:::
TRANSMISSION: Begin

ENCRYPTION: Moderate
PRIORITY: Low
TARGET ID: "Grand Marauder"
SUBJECT: ------.
SENDER ID: Fleet Admiral Rachel A. Baker.

NO VISUAL

You seem to think that your willingness or ability to target other criminal organizations is something that should impress me. It is not. You of course, are free to do such things, within the bounds of Libertonian law, but do not think that it will earn you favor, or that it makes us allies.

I am no amateur and I can plainly see that what you appear to be going for is to gain favor with the government, while using -us- to eliminate -your- competition.

You are not the first organization to make such offers and seek such arrangements, you will likely not be the last. It is as I said before, if you wish to gain favor with the government, remain within the bounds of our laws.

Do not offer us 'services', or 'assistance', we know your type, and we do not buy into such schemes.

F.Adm. Baker, Signing Off.

TRANSMISSION: End